The Gardeners
17c554380bc5feae2edb7af4bc21b2c7--scarecrows-so-funny.jpg

Server
EN101 Amisos
Settings:

REVOLT
1/1 (a little slow but we will thrive)
Trade Speed 2 (goooood)
BP is 7 days (pretty long - in this time we can all meet each other)
Alliance Limit: 60 (target player count)

What we're looking for
100% Simmers
People who like big shiny cities with lots of points
People who prefer founding than conquering

Note: What we are looking for is the exact opposite of these 3 above, and if you couldn't tell a good sense of humour is needed too ;)
Oh, and if you plan on joining us make sure that you can set joking aside and get a job done if it's needed

What we plan to do
Never have more than one alliance under any circumstance. Quality over Quantity
Have minimum pacts and maximum enemies
No one in this alliance will cheat
We will not spam, except upon retaliation.
We will force everyone around us to fear us.
The Crown is not a necessity. We will be playing for the BP and the domination. If the crown comes, it's an added bonus.

My Previous Experience
Played a plethora of worlds, 2 crowns (under another name, and I will be under yet another for this world)
Played alongside grepo-greats

The Roster and The Council
Your Council:
Ranch Owner (Founder): Kannerak
Ranch Co-Owner (Co-Founder):
Deer Hunter (Commander):
Seed Sower (Council Member): Mens Rea
Lawn Cutter (Council Member): i-cut-lawns
Flower Planter (Council Member): Terran Tzar
Seed Dealer (Head of Intel):

Roster:
Kannerak
Terran Tzar
i-cut-lawns
Mens Rea 789
Ylyssia
Ben742
vincaocao
prince of lernthia

Contact Details and Further Information
My Skype: kannerdot@outlook.com
Otherwise you can pm me on the externals here on in en96 Olous (tag: Kannerak)
IMPORTANT! Drop Time: Currently undecided but it will not be in the direct core. Atleast 1 or 2 days after opening

Happy Gardening! :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser51283

Cheers! Gonna need to hire someone to use it whilst I stock on resources ; my simmer city won't build itself cause damn there's a lot of clicking involved

Rachel.L

Phrourach
kannerak, i hate revolt and won't go back unless dragged but that is a helluva sales pitch (and very funny)
congrats

DeletedUser54495

Cheers! Gonna need to hire someone to use it whilst I stock on resources ; my simmer city won't build itself cause damn there's a lot of clicking involved

The quest for the level 30 temple and level 25 senate is a long journey, full of clicking :) only the best and most simmer-y gardeners get that level of pristine hedges and lawns

DeletedUser54495

kannerak, i hate revolt and won't go back unless dragged but that is a helluva sales pitch (and very funny)
congrats

Awh I don't blame you for not coming back but you are welcome if you all of a sudden have the urge to hop on board :) thanks!

Kan

DeletedUser51283

The quest for the level 30 temple and level 25 senate is a long journey, full of clicking :) only the best and most simmer-y gardeners get that level of pristine hedges and lawns

Never fear. Taking a quick look outside my hedges are looking rather nice. This should be easily replicated into Grepo I think...

DeletedUser54495

I would expect nothing less!!

Oh and welcome @Ben742 to the team - good to have you with us! Looking forward to more recruits that are looking to tend pristine gardens :)

DeletedUser54495

@vincaocao is our newest recruit! We are very much looking forward to trimming hedges, cutting lawns and planting flowers in our big shiny cities with him! Welcome mate!

DeletedUser54948

Looking forward to seeing everyone's magnificent gardens and beautiful designed landscaping :)

Good luck to all and may your hedges grow thick and your trees tall.

DeletedUser54715

Too bad, I would have liked to be part of this premade, but going to start immediately when the world opens..