EN136 Community Vote Part 2

What settings should the new world have?

• Unit Speed 1

Votes: 23 9.5%
  • Unit Speed 2

Votes: 21 8.6%
  • Unit Speed 3

Votes: 60 24.7%
  • Unit Speed 4

Votes: 145 59.7%
  • BP 5 Days

Votes: 96 39.5%
  • BP 6 Days

Votes: 34 14.0%
  • BP 7 Days

Votes: 119 49.0%
  • Alliance Cap 25

Votes: 62 25.5%
  • Alliance Cap 40

Votes: 77 31.7%
  • Alliance Cap 60

Votes: 115 47.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Welcome to the second poll for the upcoming world's settings. These options focus on a different set of parameters, namely unit speed, beginner's protection length, and alliance cap. Much like the first poll this will be open for 5 days and the poll is multiple choice. Make sure to select multiple options and not just one choice.

Poll 1

DeletedUser6812

Only down side is the only the forum warriors will vote, this needed to be send out in game.

I can tell you now what the forum vote will be.

Shortest BP - Fastest speed - Fastest troops.

DeletedUser55662

ally cap 25?

well this would be quite interesting dom endgame wise

hello teams with 4-6 wings
i have played at a world with 25 ally cap. and dom. terrible world. we had about 6-7 wings and at the ed only 25 win. you imagine what hapened

DeletedUser54157

inno read what we are writing here or just look at our vote? if yes then i have a question for inno:
when inno will stop spam?
what's the point of choosing a world with beautiful settings if after 2 weeks we are forced to reset due to spam

kingpg28

Phrourach
inno read what we are writing here or just look at our vote? if yes then i have a question for inno:
when inno will stop spam?
what's the point of choosing a world with beautiful settings if after 2 weeks we are forced to reset due to spam

who is we? lmao we finish worlds after getting spammed, you just mentally weak, you the only one quitting

Roadrunner 1

Phrourach
Inno will stop spam when there is a better online game and players stop joining and returning at the end of worlds, they need to find a balance between fare pricing and greed, greed will only end up in short term gains. All they are doing at the moment is seeing players not returning and I don't mean the old faithful's who are there bread and butter but new players who should be the future, but can't afford to pay and play competitively so they leave before they can become good players.