EN136 Community Vote Part 2

What settings should the new world have?

• Unit Speed 1

Votes: 23 9.5%
  • Unit Speed 2

Votes: 21 8.6%
  • Unit Speed 3

Votes: 60 24.7%
  • Unit Speed 4

Votes: 145 59.7%
  • BP 5 Days

Votes: 96 39.5%
  • BP 6 Days

Votes: 34 14.0%
  • BP 7 Days

Votes: 119 49.0%
  • Alliance Cap 25

Votes: 62 25.5%
  • Alliance Cap 40

Votes: 77 31.7%
  • Alliance Cap 60

Votes: 115 47.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
Can't believe 7 day bp is winning right now....Seriously?
Who needs/wants 7 day bp on a speed 4 world?

5 days is way more than enough to be cq ready in a speed 3/4 world.

Everyone needs to get their brothers, sisters, mom and dads, hell even your cousins, ant's and uncles, friends, dogs and cats to vote to not make this a 7 day bp.

golders who will have 1x10k pt city and 3 or 4 cities with 5-7k pts by end of bp ;)

kingpg28

Phrourach
Need 2 people to volunteer to ruin 136 with me, i need 1 person to max out herc and i need another person to dedicate their cities to sacraficing troops to herc city with me so i can pump some ladon nukes daily, anyone interested lmk, no siege will live on this server

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
Need 2 people to volunteer to ruin 136 with me, i need 1 person to max out herc and i need another person to dedicate their cities to sacraficing troops to herc city with me so i can pump some ladon nukes daily, anyone interested lmk, no siege will live on this server

the good move would be to find an ally or 2 you hate then msg every other ally in their ocean, so you can blow up those specific sieges

Darth Akula

Lochagos
That exactly is the point...Look at those alliances lmao.

Ok ST have a good few known players and a good part of their roster is actually capable and not just a bunch of simmers (even if half still are), but look at the others. All just happily simming hoping they'll get a crown if their team wins by doing pretty much nothing all world lmao. This is the problem with higher cap. More simmers get crowns so therefore are encouraged to be part of larger alliances and alliances are more likely to keep them due to needing to fill the cap. In worlds with lower caps alliances are usually smaller even if you add up their branches etc.

I agree. I'm "simming" in comparison to how many who do know me, know how I play for 2 reasons: 1) Too slow a world 2) My job requires a LOT of my time and attention right now. In the next few months it won't so much. But I definitely do what I can, when I can. Regarding "known people", most I know know are my BTS friends that I came in with. The rest that I've met here and have a better opinion of is through relationship/being on team. Anyways, I like the crew I'm with at least. Sure, I prefer the main full BTS team any day. But I'll always gladly be with these guys :)

@kingpg28 I thought you left? Last I heard you had some legit poor stuff happening to you life wise?

xFate

Strategos
I agree. I'm "simming" in comparison to how many who do know me, know how I play for 2 reasons: 1) Too slow a world 2) My job requires a LOT of my time and attention right now. In the next few months it won't so much. But I definitely do what I can, when I can. Regarding "known people", most I know know are my BTS friends that I came in with. The rest that I've met here and have a better opinion of is through relationship/being on team. Anyways, I like the crew I'm with at least. Sure, I prefer the main full BTS team any day. But I'll always gladly be with these guys :)

@kingpg28 I thought you left? Last I heard you had some legit poor stuff happening to you life wise?
ok

DeletedUser55975

Hey warriors. Check out my post in Premade teams. Looking for fighters to create a new team of players old and new. Good vibes only. If existing teams are out there, perhaps we can merge to one team, the idea is out there. But check out my post and join the discord if you’d like to talk! Thanks Kings and Queens. Hope to see you in this world.

HarleyMatic

Hipparchus
I'm not in any worlds with Ares atm since I left 135 and didn't get to really use Ares much.

But, from what I've seen and herd, Ares is way over powered in so many ways and that's not a bug, it's the dev's being inept in it's creation of Ares and it's powers.