en136 Creating a Premade Group

DeletedUser55975

Hello my fellow warriors! I've always returned to the game with no new worlds opening up, with settings I enjoyed at least. So my opportunity to live a dream of creating a team of fun, experienced players is finally arriving. I'm making this short and just putting my point out there that I would like to gather players for a premade.

Please PM here on the forums or on Discord for an invitation to the Premade Discord server I have created and we can talk details of the plan. I would like to see as many warriors join to create a brand new team!

Discord -> Maddox#2358
(Send friend request first to be able to PM)

Thanks so much everyone, hope to see you there with us or against us :D
-Maddox

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser55975

It will most likely be my last world and perhaps some of yours too. Looking to only have positive fun individuals that remember this is a game and its to have fun. Bring your friends. If you are inexperienced but want to learn how to play for real, I'd be down to accept you as well.

Hope this thread gets seen ^-^

DeletedUser55975

Changed from open Discord link to PM instead for security reasons. Please feel free to PM on discord or through the forums. Thanks!

DeletedUser55975

We have collected 9 members in just over 48 hours! Be the next to join our team in preparing for the start of EN136. Start date is looking to be first or second week of June. Secure your spot now! Send a friend request on Discord @ Maddox#2358 to be invited to the team.

DeletedUser55975

BUMP

Looking for more players to join us. Feel free to add me on Discord @ Maddox#2358 - so you can PM me to get an invite code to the server. You can also send me a message here on forums and I'll get back to you.

Thanks!