EN136: Let the community decide?

Albozzz

Chiliarch
Edit: Hephaestus should definitely be a default setting imo.

i dont think there is any grepolis player in any server or market that would disagree with this. But i highly doubt innogames would make it default setting , thus reducing the amount of gold that people can spend for their cities. A good idea would be to invent another option or bonus for golders to feed innogames pocket, but seems like the ideas run at a very low paste.

Also while we're at it mods, please reverse the simulator update lol

DeletedUser41523

i dont think there is any grepolis player in any server or market that would disagree with this. But i highly doubt innogames would make it default setting , thus reducing the amount of gold that people can spend for their cities. A good idea would be to invent another option or bonus for golders to feed innogames pocket, but seems like the ideas run at a very low paste.

Also while we're at it mods, please reverse the simulator update lol

well late game you only tend to gold up in specific situations anyways. Like events, great armings, etc. So having more fully developed cities founded later on would help with that I assume.

OutOfCharacters

Phrourach
@Baudin Toolan will 8 vs 12 hour CQ durations be an option? It's one of the default settings, so I'd assume so. I think we've only had the one in recent history after players begged for it, and it's way more fun in faster speeds.

I'm with Shuri though, broken Oly is still way better than the others. At least we can play around with it and get mad when features are fixed mid-server :p

But yeah... if Ares doesn't get nerfed... maybe not interested.

DeletedUser6812

If its going to end up being a fast world with Ladons and spartio in it then Im golding this one!

All the whales will come to it so I'd make a fortune lol

Thooury

Hekatontarch
I would love to see a speed 1 or 2 Olympus (maybe even in combination with revolt?!) but if that is off the table I'm suggesting speed 1 or 2 Revolt last one was en120
preferably dom, but WW is fine I guess