EN136: Let the community decide?

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
We typically only run votes for settings when we have a wide range of options available. For instance if we know that a world needs to be a slower world, speed 1 or 2, then running a poll for selection of the other settings just leads to players asking why it can't be speed 3 or 4. However we've got the range of settings available so yeah expect a poll to go up later tonight.

T0M4S

Chiliarch
We typically only run votes for settings when we have a wide range of options available. For instance if we know that a world needs to be a slower world, speed 1 or 2, then running a poll for selection of the other settings just leads to players asking why it can't be speed 3 or 4. However we've got the range of settings available so yeah expect a poll to go up later tonight.
I see the german server has the ability to vote on reducing the effectiveness of any individual unit. I really hope Ladons and Spartoi will be one of the options here, as they both need a pretty big nerf...

Corvidaan

Phrourach
Honestly, it’s 136, not had Olympus since 128. Give us a nice speed 3 Olympus, hell, maybe even 2 and we can all try out some new strats.

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
It's not gone, it's just getting a slight update for some rebalancing and we're holding off on making new worlds with Olympus till that update is out.

T0M4S

Chiliarch
Olympus is unfortunately one of the options we can't use.
Ok but how come DE is allowed to use Olympus? They getting a speed 3 CQ Oly. If it is broken how come it is still allowed on other markets. The mode could use some changes but its not that broken...Dom is also very much in need of changes.

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Others markets should be. All I can do is follow what I've been told though I can't control if other markets are getting different information or are ignoring it.

DeletedUser57788

Will 3 city start be an option in the poll?

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
No, as the 3 city start is considered a special setting we can't get that for default worlds. The same goes for the Hephaestus Blessing before anyone asks. We know that the foundation boost is well liked but we still can't use it on worlds as a default setting.

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
i do like how inno does their business, try adding new things and buffs to specific worlds and when community praises those, they dont enable it for any upcoming worlds, way to go !

DeletedUser41523

Was going to say. With 130 in the end game and 132 done mostly and both of those being ww/dom. There’s no reason that there can’t be a vote for a fast conq between 3-6 speeds with any end game.

just my thoughts.

Edit: Hephaestus should definitely be a default setting imo.