EN148/EN149

Blank Face

Hipparchus
YEEE HAWW BROTHERS AND SISTERS! SALAM ALAYKUM! SHALOM ALEICHEM! HALLELUJAH!!!

Actually, I have a question since the en147 settings are trash (3-3 with active morale) and I'm really into playing revolt. When the next world is about to be opened?

Also, the next world after en147 is CQ, so revolt world will be en149. When should I expect it to be released? In November or December??

p.s. en147 settings are trash.

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
since en147 is going to be a speed 3 revolt, the 149 revolt will most def be a slow one, speed 1 or 2, dont expect a speed 3/4/6.
worlds are released on 6-7 week basis, shouldnt be hard to calculate when the next worlds are gonna come out within small margin of error.

p.s. 147 are best settings that exist if you simply change morale to inactive lol

Oblivious Death

Hekatontarch
Speed 2 is the slowest they'll go. Speed 1 would never happen nowadays. But I agree, these settings are trash. Speed 3 has become the new norm speed for most worlds at the current moment

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
We don't have the release date of the next world after Kimolos nor do I know what settings it will have. Once we have a release date I'll make an announcement with all the details but it will be awhile as Kimolos is just coming out this week.

Sorin Markov

Phrourach
since en147 is going to be a speed 3 revolt, the 149 revolt will most def be a slow one, speed 1 or 2, dont expect a speed 3/4/6.
worlds are released on 6-7 week basis, shouldnt be hard to calculate when the next worlds are gonna come out within small margin of error.

p.s. 147 are best settings that exist if you simply change morale to inactive lol
And higher speed. 3 is so boring