En149 - Top however much I can be bothered to write

Stupefy

Taxiarch
idk who you are or what this is but congrats!! i guess
It's another world where you took it in hand..
thank you for growing my city, that's it your goal on any server to grow cities for others.. as for playing, i haven't seen you yet
smiley-emoticons-karte2-rot.gif

1679434227956.png

Stupefy

Taxiarch
lol stop crying you played in pact with funny business after you merged with them against us before WW because u were scared af of caravans.

if you were not in a pact with funny we would have swept with your alliance on foot

You took the CS by action with you online on the game, you only trash talking on game/discord/forum and you got it from the gypsies

we fought with the whole map, we were better and we won.

3.png

DapperDon21

Chiliarch
lol stop crying you played in pact with funny business after you merged with them against us before WW because u were scared af of caravans.

if you were not in a pact with funny we would have swept with your alliance on foot

You took the CS by action with you online on the game, you only trash talking on game/discord/forum and you got it from the gypsies

View attachment 16577
I played for two weeks with an MRA, but well done killed a dead server! Huge Winners great players!!

xFate

Strategos

View attachment 16577
He is a dog

Sorin Markov

Phrourach
GG, Romanians. You caught us on a bad few months. I've played with Fiasco for a few worlds now and this was by far the worst I've seen them do. There was so much in-fighting and it was a struggle to find active players for the frontline. Even still, we managed to make it close despite several top players leaving just days, even hours before WW. Even still, if we'd had proper coordination and had set up Hercs like we should have, we could've won. Y'all played well, we did not this time.

Habbibbi

Hipparchus
GG, Romanians. You caught us on a bad few months. I've played with Fiasco for a few worlds now and this was by far the worst I've seen them do. There was so much in-fighting and it was a struggle to find active players for the frontline. Even still, we managed to make it close despite several top players leaving just days, even hours before WW. Even still, if we'd had proper coordination and had set up Hercs like we should have, we could've won. Y'all played well, we did not this time.

That's how you take it. Nice to see there are still normal people playing this game.

Congrats! Romanians.

TromboneTom

Strategos
I dont know why you would compare them to fiasco or even say it was fiasco as there was no leadership from fiasco involved

DapperDon21

Chiliarch
We have a guy in Romania, just like you. If he lose he says he don t play serious this time gj.
uh huh sure , well congratulations. And shoot me a message when/if yall head back to EN, hopefully im not still playing this **** game by then

Sorin Markov

Phrourach
I dont know why you would compare them to fiasco or even say it was fiasco as there was no leadership from fiasco involved
Because it originally was Fiasco. I joined this world with Fiasco and we merged with Business and there were several Fiasco top players in the gang

foogaloowhoOP

Strategos
You misunderstand what I said, many people have played with Fiasco, doesn't make them Fiasco. And the fact the apparently you have played 3 worlds (seriously doubt it lol) and somehow the only think I remember about you is externals says enough.

And no need to do any considering, you wont be playing