En149 - Top however much I can be bothered to write

DapperDon21

Chiliarch
why you appear now? to clarify there was not fiasco team bc en teams loose?
what happened if we had lost then? :))
i mean ive been playing just hadnt checked forum. as ive said tedds team (which i was on) lost. congratulations. but you cannot count that anywhere near a win against Fiasco as i was the only fiasco member on the team )

maybe sometime,in the future,fiasco would like to play against us..idk who the winner would be,but i m sure that the game will be quite a good and interesting one
i only speack in my name,but i m sure that our liders agree the ideea
Congratulations to everyone who took the world to the end..that s very important for a grepo player..not to give up!

NeverLucky

Taxiarch
if suddenly such a meeting happens, it may happen that we will also come too much we like the *** of the daperdog,
i only speak in my name,but i m sure that our liders agree the idea

Red-Haired Shanks

Hipparchus
I played here briefly, i dont play anymore but just wanted to say congradulations to the Romanian teams its really impressive and i have no doubt you would beat any team here, i know when i was playing here you built up well and you can tell you understand the game really well.

Best of luck to everyone still playing

Sorin Markov

Phrourach
bro, because Im fiasco, and i join the world doesnt make the team fiasco lol. 149 was most definitely not Fiasco
Then why was the Fiasco discord used, why was I invited to the world by Fiasco leadership, and why, in the beginning, did the alliance use a Fiasco name and have to specify that we were pacting (and then merging) with the other alliance?

DapperDon21

Chiliarch
Then why was the Fiasco discord used, why was I invited to the world by Fiasco leadership, and why, in the beginning, did the alliance use a Fiasco name and have to specify that we were pacting (and then merging) with the other alliance?
literal delusion, tedd made his own discord. The only fiasco members even in the alliance at all were me and Tedd (not fiasco leadership) and the name was 'this is fine" u gotta let it go bruv lmao u were never fiasco

Sorin Markov

Phrourach
literal delusion, tedd made his own discord. The only fiasco members even in the alliance at all were me and Tedd (not fiasco leadership) and the name was 'this is fine" u gotta let it go bruv lmao u were never fiasco
Even if this world wasn't, the last 2 definitely were. This Is Fine is the same Discord we used last world, so idk what you mean

EtiamRu

Chiliarch
I really dislike lies, especially those that are easy to verify) Yes, it was not a Fiasco, but there were still a few more Fiasco regular players than you say .. They are just not as hysterical as you are and therefore played the world to the end ..Mauro Griffy Annette and others

DapperDon21

Chiliarch
I really dislike lies, especially those that are easy to verify) Yes, it was not a Fiasco, but there were still a few more Fiasco regular players than you say .. They are just not as hysterical as you are and therefore played the world to the end ..Mauro Griffy Annette and others
i wouldnt know, as i played for 2 weeks. alas the point remains. 4 fiasco players or even 20 without fiasco leadership is still not fiasco. Hope you are well etiam and preparing for our next battle )

TromboneTom

Strategos
Even if this world wasn't, the last 2 definitely were. This Is Fine is the same Discord we used last world, so idk what you mean
1680367977544.png
? i dont know what your on about but if neither me,nutz,dr.d or drill is there then there is no fiasco there so please stop claiming it was us.