En151 Top 10 - Pre BP

Corvidaan

Phrourach
i thought that you would understand just by checking my rank when i play for real or just passing my time. i was golding on 146, as i was golding on dom world we won with jfl, as i was golding here in the beginning. so dont brag kicking my *** on a world i was never going to play and was just waiting next fast cq to start to play seriously as i did. when i play for real i am always n1 in cities and bp no matter the alliance i play for and no matter against who i play and it will happen again on 1st fast cq world that will open when summer ends and i wont be so busy with work.

Every world I play against you you lose.

132, 136, 146.

I’m sorry that you’re never “trying” when against us and won’t get the chance to, but it’s a real coincidence that you only lose when you don’t try.

You and Charlie would make a great team

Just for Excuse Zone Crusade

Last edited:

gkassimis

Hipparchus
Every world I play against you you lose.

132, 136, 146.

I’m sorry that you’re never “trying” when against us and won’t get the chance to, but it’s a real coincidence that you only lose when you don’t try.

You and Charlie would make a great team

Just for Excuse Zone Crusade
on 132 and 136 i played hardcore and i was doing well until the moment i had to quit despite the fact i wanted to play because BZC had the bad habit to ghost when they were cornered. about 146 if you want to keep braging for a world that i entered only for gold then do so. anyway there is no point to fight with words when we can do it in game. as i said 1st fast cq world in fall and i hope you ll be there

AccountingNStonks

Hipparchus
BZC had the bad habit to ghost when they were cornered

You act as if you're not part of that equation, and so its not your fault. If BZC are at the stage of having to ghost because there's no other option, and there's nothing that they can do, then you 100% have a majority share of the blame.
Also we were the reason you were placed in that position and that you we're forced to quit. So saying "I didn't want try on 146", after we'd finished you on the previous two 'fast CQ world's' that you care ever so much about is not quite the flex you think it is.

Corvidaan

Phrourach
You act as if you're not part of that equation, and so its not your fault. If BZC are at the stage of having to ghost because there's no other option, and there's nothing that they can do, then you 100% have a majority share of the blame.
Also we were the reason you were placed in that position and that you we're forced to quit. So saying "I didn't want try on 146", after we'd finished you on the previous two 'fast CQ world's' that you care ever so much about is not quite the flex you think it is.
“yeah I lost the last 2 worlds I tried against you, but I didn’t try on the last one I lost (promise), so therefore stop saying you beat me”

He’s probably not “playing” 151 either yet is rank 40 with 22 cities, all in the same ocean. Very efficient gold trading.

Shock

Chiliarch
I think what shock is getting at is that a chunk of the dropped premade, with some spread across bloodlust was made up of people that had been beaten in that “crumbling period” on 146 like Gkas, Wizzie, Baba, etc

Regardless of how impactful they were compared to yourself, spicy, etc they were noticeable names that had just been defeated, and Gkas was a big ticket example of that.
ye basically

gkassimis

Hipparchus
a single player no matter how good he is cant save an entire alliance especially when he cant influence diplo and strategy decisions. in 132 i started 1 week late, quitted and started again from 0 and when bzc ghosted i was n2 in cities and bp. in 136 i was n1 in everything. so no matter what you claim i believe that as a player i was doing well.

About my rank on this world that Corv believes its too high for a player who doesnt play resiously, the only thing i can say is that those players who have played with me in the past, know well that even if i play light to pass my time i ll manage a top10 rank
“yeah I lost the last 2 worlds I tried against you, but I didn’t try on the last one I lost (promise), so therefore stop saying you beat me”

He’s probably not “playing” 151 either yet is rank 40 with 22 cities, all in the same ocean. Very efficient gold trading.
since you can beat me anytime, you wont have a problem for a repeat in fall. i am sucker for a beating :)

Corvidaan

Phrourach
Anyone that thinks a single player can’t make or break an alliance is an idiot and not doing enough on the actual leadership side of things.

Even 149 without Clas would have been dead by week 2.

Shock

Chiliarch
Basically baba and wiz? I am sure you didnt mean that.

If you are saying gkass only then are you assuming best players are just 2 players so that the 50% statement works?
Have you ever heard of an exaggeration :weirdchamp: it's not that uncommon of a thing

Besides usually a handful of people do 95% of the work anyways, so even if it is just a few people, the % probably isn't that far off :shrug:

qqqqqqqqqq

Hoplite
Besides usually a handful of people do 95% of the work anyways
The reason he doesn't understand this concept is because he's one of the people that doesn't do ****
smiley-emoticons-lol.gif

Clas17

Hipparchus
Have you ever heard of an exaggeration :weirdchamp: it's not that uncommon of a thing

Besides usually a handful of people do 95% of the work anyways, so even if it is just a few people, the % probably isn't that far off :shrug:
I get it, you don't want to name names

Corvidaan

Phrourach
Datwave, Primafire, Wizzie, Gkas, Allllmmmnp, Aestiii, Infernalcupcake, it’sbeenawhile, Chrisibibi, etc all were eliminated on 146 and were part of SBG.

Tbh I could look deeper, but I only scrolled the first page of SBG conquests and checked the names because my god, did only 10 people ever take cities in that alliance. Spicy mvp