En79

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

IM SORRY

I used to play Grepolis all the time, i stopped in late 2013, around en69. But i have come back, i noticed that there have been 2 worlds a month for quite a while, except my first world coming back was Olynthus, which was late, so does anyone know how long the wait is until En79-(Somename)?
Thanks

For Reference here is the list i am referring to:
Apollonia (en66)- 5th August 2013
Byllis (en67)- 28th August
Cythera (en68)- 4th November
Dyme (en69)- 14th November
Eubea (en70)- 13th December
Gonnos (En71)- 27th December
Hermonassa (en72)- 3rd January 2014
Ialysos (en73)- 22nd January
Katane (en74)- 5th Febuary
Lapithos (en75)- 17th Febuary
Mochlos (en76)- 4th March
Nysa (en77)- 31st March
-------------------------------This is where i see a world missing?
Olynthus (en78)- 29th April
Please Release Soon (en79)- Tommorow?

Like, to be clear, if Inno is focusing on features, i would be happy for one world a month again, to make the game itself better, i just haven't seen anywhere. I guess i just want to get back into a world ASAP. Thanks guys.

DeletedUser46416

I know its called Pandosia, but not sure when it comes out :-/

DeletedUser

Hey all, as a quick update.

I noticed when a post is made about an Game update, a post is made the next day about a new world, and the new world launches just before the new update. There is an update posted today, so is a new world incoming?

DeletedUser40642

o_O You took the new world investigation to a new level mate.
Just chill, get out of the house, breath some air, smile to some trees...
You will have a minimum of 24 hours to prepare yourself after a new world thread will appear.

DeletedUser

ss (2014-05-02 at 10.39.11).png

So....The new world is called Pandosia, and the code is there for it, the world registration is closed at the link: en.grepolis.com/start/index?world_id=en79&action=login_on_new_world
But this means it's coming really soon.
If anyone wants. Go on Chrome to view the website sources and we might be able to find the date it is released, or set to be opened?

DeletedUser41436

is there any indication what the settings for this world will be?

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Settings won't be announced till the world is announced. As we don't know when the world is coming out, the settings haven't been thought up yet.

DeletedUser

Im checking in every day for this to happen whilst also trying to get an alliance together before hand. Anyone interested just message me

DeletedUser

Thank you very much. I am such a grepolis in game junkie lol, that I never post in the forums which I should. Just made one . Thanks again

DeletedUser41523

Stop getting jumpy over new worlds kids, a 2-3 month wait is kinda awesome once you start actually playing the game. Olynth still has 37k players and with the low alliance cap, that makes the world a challenge I would imagine. You can't just take out the top premades and start up alliances and start the WW count down. You have to be the best all the way through. :)

DeletedUser

Just want to say how grateful we are to the great partnerships by constant attacks we are receiving.
We're not going to demoralize, to the end we will be giving lesson of strength and honor.

DeletedUser

I can wait we don't need a new world every other day. this way you don't just end up with a few experienced players in the core and that's the end of the world. It is also good for new players as it is rather daunting to be playing a game with no other noobs, this way noobs get to feel not so outnumbered.

DeletedUser32496

Has to have decent settings or not worth the effort for me :)

DeletedUser41523

I'd hate to play spoiler, but the next world will probably be 1 speed. Inno has not released one in months and this will keep people joining Olynth too. It will also keep the release rate down as 1 speed is like 60k cap or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.