En79

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser46897

I'd hate to play spoiler, but the next world will probably be 1 speed. Inno has not released one in months and this will keep people joining Olynth too. It will also keep the release rate down as 1 speed is like 60k cap or something.

Speed 1, that's the slowest world speed setting? Sorry, I haven't played a speed 1 world so not sure of the scale. :)

Aicy

Strategos
We need another one of those! The last one was in 2012!

I really enjoyed it, with my alliance coming first convincingly. I won a scarf and calender too for being 6th in points or something like that, I would have gotten higher if I hadn't of been forced away from my computer for the last ~8 hours. :p

DeletedUser44027

...sure... ;)
I'm not sure if it makes much money, though... I mean, that server has got to be a lot to maintain, and you only need to buy the helpers once...

Aicy

Strategos
...sure... ;)
I'm not sure if it makes much money, though... I mean, that server has got to be a lot to maintain, and you only need to buy the helpers once...

There was an upfront cost of gold (300?) of entering the world though, I think the main cost of running the world was the very generous prizes they gave out last time. :p (which I missed ): )

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
The biggest problem with speed worlds is coverage. The world has to be watched constantly by both mods and devs in case of game breaking bugs and such.

DeletedUser

I actually want a speed 4. Finland has now got one and I think that poland has too... We haven't yet...

I probably wouldn't survive, but it'd be very fun.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser46395

Speed 4 non-morale :pro:

A gold-user's dream, they'll have half the world straight out of BP.

Sounds appalling to me, I prefer speed 2 morale, where skill counts for much more. Not that that helps me. ;)

DeletedUser

I would like another speed 2 conquest although it won't happen

DeletedUser

So with the announcement of the end of hero world I guess that's why they haven't openemed this one ywt but also a dign that they hopefully soon will

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser23384

the new world may come out with the addition of that forge on the 18th

Status
Not open for further replies.