En79

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

that is because Players were rightly complaining that worlds are getting less competitive due to the speed of world releases being too fast...

DeletedUser

August, speed 2 conquest no morale member cap 80+ would be good :p

Aicy

Strategos
that is because Players were rightly complaining that worlds are getting less competitive due to the speed of world releases being too fast...

I think the main cause of that is most of the good, competitive, players quit simply because they didn't like the game anymore. Whether there is only one world released per year or one hundred doesn't change that the number of quality players has greatly diminished.

And it's not even specifically about 2.0 or world wonders or blah blah, a lot of great players like 25 2 Life were never fond of Grepolis in the first place because of things like the large restriction on conquest and were going to quit Grepolis eventually.

That said... Grepolis is still fun and competitive enough for me and I'm enjoying my time on Olynthus. :)

DeletedUser12245

3 months since a revolt world last started and 2 months since the last Conquest world.
Come on Grep at least give us some idea when a new world is going to start or players
are just going to lose interest and disappear for good. Having found other games to play.

DeletedUser44027

Er... Seeing as you're ready to leave grepo because finally they made the right move and waited for a while until the next world, like they used to... I'm not sure how much most of grepo wants you :p

DeletedUser47330

Revolt
World Speed 2
Unit Speed 3
Alliance Cap 80
Beginner's Protection 6 days
Morale Active

Status
Not open for further replies.