En79

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Yeah, we had morale on, so it was utterly impractical to snitch smaller players' cities... and near impossible if they were bireme whores...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yeah, we had morale on, so it was utterly impractical to snitch smaller players' cities... and near impossible if they were bireme whores...

PLS : conquer, no moral. 100 max alliance

I am waiting for so much time to make a come back in the game after few month break.... PLS make new world so I can come back.

I hate to start on an old world so PLS. start a new one? what is going on? why you don't make new world anymore?

you see... some ppl ask that you don't start new world so the old world last longer... but when you die... or when you want to make a come back or when you are a new player. it is not appealing when there is already players with high pts in the world. you can't compete with them!

I LOVE grepo. ! but im am badly waiting for a new world to jump in seriously! so PLS just start a new world!

THX , have a nice day!

DeletedUser47121

PLS : conquer, no moral. 100 max alliance

I am waiting for so much time to make a come back in the game after few month break.... PLS make new world so I can come back.

I hate to start on an old world so PLS. start a new one? what is going on? why you don't make new world anymore?

you see... some ppl ask that you don't start new world so the old world last longer... but when you die... or when you want to make a come back or when you are a new player. it is not appealing when there is already players with high pts in the world. you can't compete with them!

I LOVE grepo. ! but im am badly waiting for a new world to jump in seriously! so PLS just start a new world!

THX , have a nice day!

Did you play in Lapithos

DeletedUser

I played on many world but I don't recall playing on lapithos...

DeletedUser10850

No new world in over 50 days? Too bad. Was looking for another as the world opening on .us has slowed too but I guess I shouldn't really start another as WW starts in 3 days in the world I'm on lol

DeletedUser12245

Open 2 worlds at same time so as to give players choice of conquest or revolt.
Speed 2 or more. Who cares size of alliance as many will have sister alliances no matter what the cap.

DeletedUser5819

Open 2 worlds at same time so as to give players choice of conquest or revolt.
They did that for a short while. For the first month or two you could only join one or the other.

It was a great idea. Everyone I know of thought it was a great idea, but after 2 or 3 times they stopped. I still don't know why.

DeletedUser12245

I know a lot of players that will only play one world or the other, me i will only play Revolt speed 2 or more.

DeletedUser22650

A gold-user's dream, they'll have half the world straight out of BP.

Sounds appalling to me, I prefer speed 2 morale, where skill counts for much more. Not that that helps me. ;)

the faster the server the less time you get knocked off each cut, should be easier to compete with them the faster the settings

DeletedUser34812

I'm on this for 10 minutes and i am threatened already ahahahaha:pro:

DeletedUser

They did that for a short while. For the first month or two you could only join one or the other.

It was a great idea. Everyone I know of thought it was a great idea, but after 2 or 3 times they stopped. I still don't know why.

Yeah... Maybe it cut down on gold.

I want a speed 4 really badly. If they did release a speed 4, they would not be treated nicely if they gave it to one conquest group and not the other.

DeletedUser

This world is so dead that we start talking about the next world

DeletedUser34812

I like this world yeah there are top alliances that will stay as you can tell, but they are alot of alliances so war is just everywhere :)

DeletedUser

james must have gone on holiday, shouldn't this be in the acropolis?

Madbanshee

Phrourach
cb53431122.jpg

"Nothing world specific, please." hehe

DeletedUser31385

It has been 2 months and US already released a server but EN hasn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.