En84 Nameless

DeletedUser36436

Alliance Name: Nameless
Founders: Excaliber76, Simon28, Terrarizen
Council: Genios, MysticalJe, KROKUS MAXIMUS
Recruitment: Genios (please post here)

Now that En84 is coming fast on the 30th, we will be migrating Nameless (5th alliance in Rhammus) over to En84. I myself have been playing since Gamma (not on this account). If you want any more info, contact me on Skype, Skype name: genios. We want experience, activity, loyalty and communication. As it is an 50 cap world, we need experience to swim.

Please detail yourself and experience below- I won't bite :D

Current Member List:
Terrarizen
Simon28
Genios
Excaliber76
MysticalJe
D0ppler
Milgo11
houssein1
KROKUS MAXIMUS
Frazzle27
dylan murphy
fireflyfrank
kengielow
johntauber
Gragoris
Makahiya
Zenketh
mat640
--Lysander--
Chase
Legacy Cemil
xX-Marck-Xx
RazvanF
pianoman98
Shingzu
Cryo V2
XxDarkOdinxX

23 Places remaining.​

Last edited:

DeletedUser36436

Done. Please accept the request.

Last edited:

DeletedUser36436

Sadly I will be away over the weekend with no internet so I won't be able to answer skype. In the mean time, keep those applications incoming!

DeletedUser50698

Sent you a request on skype, name has something with Reeeeeeeh. Been playing since en13. Hope i can be something you'd be looking for :)

DeletedUser50698

Sent you a request on skype, name has something with Reeeeeeeh. Been playing since en13. Hope i can be something you'd be looking for :)

I am currently just trading for gold in Zancle in order to be stacked for en 84 :)

DeletedUser

This sounds like a nice place. Not the same old faces over again. Even if I'm sure there is a few that has changed...

Do you have room for an old grumpy vet?

DeletedUser50698

Oh i accidentally sent request to the wrong account lol! Although i do believe i got a request from you.

DeletedUser36436

This sounds like a nice place. Not the same old faces over again. Even if I'm sure there is a few that has changed...

Do you have room for an old grumpy vet?

Sure lol :D

Do you have Skype? I would like to first interview you then add you to the chat.

XxDarkOdinxX

Phrourach
I am interested in joining. I've been playing for years So I can say I'm fairly experienced. Although I'm no super pro. However, I know how to get things done. I am friendly and have even lead alliances in the past (Although I don't want to be a leader in this one. Don't have time for all that ;P) Anyways my skype is: DarkOdin/Joel Zimmerman.

I'm from Oregon, USA Nice to meet you all. :)

DeletedUser30490

Sorry Nameless recruitment is closed
You should try impact,heard they have a good bunch of players;)