EN95 Settings Poll

What settings would you like to see on the upcoming world?

• Speed 2 Revolt

Votes: 31 10.8%
  • Speed 3 Revolt

Votes: 148 51.6%
  • Speed 1 Conquest

Votes: 14 4.9%
  • Speed 2 Conquest

Votes: 113 39.4%
  • Beginner's Protection 3 Days

Votes: 34 11.8%
  • Beginner's Protection 4 Days

Votes: 30 10.5%
  • Beginner's Protection 5 Days

Votes: 220 76.7%
  • Alliance Cap 35

Votes: 72 25.1%
  • Alliance Cap 75

Votes: 113 39.4%
  • Alliance Cap 120

Votes: 108 37.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser42565

And make it a rule that WW HAVE to be in the middle 4 Oceans... It would create a mass movement from outside to the centre, with major alliances building and then all fighting for the centre ground. No more of this we have O56 and we are staying here forever and ever and ever.

haha the brain juices are flowing now,

What if the WW stage wasn't really a thing? and in each of the 4 middle oceans had islands that already had the "foundations" on them for all wonders, what the objective would be, to take and hold the whole island and start building up the wonders, first to get them all wins the world. Also finishing one stops the others so the island would have to be invaded before being able to carry on building your own.

DeletedUser24050

I am for Settings: Speed -3; Unit Speed - 3; Alliance Cap - 75; Beginners Protection: 5 Days; Revolt; Morale - Inactive

DeletedUser52961

I was wondering why speed 3 conk was not an option? cheers for this voting anyway.
cos one like this (lato?) started in august or september...tried to play but speed over 2 is for people without job and kids

DeletedUser39626

Revolt is where the real attackers are found lol. conquest is all turtle people's game.
smiley_emoticons_skullhaufen.gif

Not the way me and my mates play conquest
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif

DeletedUser42565

cos one like this (lato?) started in august or september...tried to play but speed over 2 is for people without job and kids

hehe maybe's mun, I was more wondering as it was an option for revolt, just to note I would like speed 3 world but with troop speed 2. though speed 2 worlds are fine too.

DeletedUser51484

Can someone please modify the game so that when you farm every 8 hours your don't have to click on every island where you have a city to do the farming. Even with the "Captain" premium you still have to click 100 times if you have 100 cities with farming capabilities. Is it possible to have 1 button which you press and all cities automatically farm 8 hours or 4 hours or whatever you choose instead of having to spend much time going through each farm clicking the 8 hour or 4 hour farming. thanks

THIS!! PLEASE!!!

DeletedUser47522

Time to stash my gold. Revolt here I come. 50 k gold good for first five days?

DeletedUser37208

Can someone please modify the game so that when you farm every 8 hours your don't have to click on every island where you have a city to do the farming. Even with the "Captain" premium you still have to click 100 times if you have 100 cities with farming capabilities. Is it possible to have 1 button which you press and all cities automatically farm 8 hours or 4 hours or whatever you choose instead of having to spend much time going through each farm clicking the 8 hour or 4 hour farming. thanks

This has been a concern for me to.
I sometime leave the farming alone and just live on the resources produced in my cities.

King Soos

Strategos
can we in the future have a world with an allaince cap of 10 or so?
would mean that the world could have many small killed groups rather than just 1 big mra 10 million points ahead of the rest

DeletedUser32898

There used to be 30 alliance cap worlds.... now those were nice....

DeletedUser48833

Like to see something like Rhammus but faster an revolt

DeletedUser54271

By the grace of the gods please do this!!!!!!!!! I know some good players who have quit because of this...

DeletedUser48833

By the grace of the gods please do this!!!!!!!!! I know some good players who have quit because of this...
would be easier as it is a bit of a pain doing each one

DeletedUser24285

Going back to the original pole - I would go for a fast Revolt World with no morale and a medium cap - low caps will make wws very difficult under the new rules. \\\\\but |I do have a question - how do we go about organizing pre=mades these days?

DeletedUser53805

On the 17th EN95 will be opened however we want your input on what settings it will have so feel free to vote on your desired settings. If you notice some of the settings options are missing that is because I'm limited in how many questions I can put on a poll :( . If you have a suggestion on Unit Speed feel free to comment with it in a reply to this thread. We will be asking for Inactive Morale as the last 3/4 worlds had it active. This poll will be open 72 hours so make sure to vote.
seems to me that a world opens and i never receive an E-Mail about it for at least 24 to 48 hrs on the link to join it, and usually not at all. and before you mention it yes i have it set to notify me

DeletedUser35672

35 alliance limit - makes it interesting. Will require solid group and teamwork, and prevent huge alliances from merging together. Will force more sister alliances, which makes more likely internal social problems and splintering within sister alliances.

3 days beg protect - Any longer and what happens is the gold users jump ahead and have revolt or conquest researched way before beg protect ends. Having such a short time will make it more fair, as heavy gold users won't use as much gold in the short-term, insisting instead on long-term growth. This will give non-gold users or those who use it sparingly more of a chance against heavy gold users.

Those are my 2 cents.

Status
Not open for further replies.