End Alliance Caps

DeletedUser41523

PG is just irrelevant. Never forget how WAR booted him and made him ghost lol.

anyways lets try and re-rail this. No alliance caps. :p

Rachel.L

Phrourach
he hasn't heard of you either, tsf... too damn small lol
dan i want to see you build an alliance of 1k
hilarious to see you try to herd that

DeletedUser16429

dan i want to see you build an alliance of 1k hilarious to see you try to herd that

Hogs of Destiny on Alpha had 2k members. Was fun to fight them. That was the biggest alliance I have ever seen

Rachel.L

Phrourach
nick, that was with branches right?
as far as i remember, largest cap ever has been 500 but then pg says i'm a scrub so what do i know
with no limits, we're talking 1k in a single group AND THEN branches... a world gone mad
but i can imagine you had fun fighting HoD
tales still live in grepo infamy

DeletedUser16429

nick, that was with branches right?
as far as i remember, largest cap ever has been 500 but then pg says i'm a scrub so what do i know
with no limits, we're talking 1k in a single group AND THEN branches... a world gone mad
but i can imagine you had fun fighting HoD
tales still live in grepo infamy
Alpha did not have an alliance cap, hence Dan's original post which I support.

DeletedUser41523

You mean the "Paper Tigers" ;)

Yeah them haha. Fun fact: I actually wanted to join them since gamma was my first world and they were #1. But I didn't think I was good enough so I applied for Nightmares of Elysium instead lmao.

vincaocao

Phrourach
Yeah them haha. Fun fact: I actually wanted to join them since gamma was my first world and they were #1. But I didn't think I was good enough so I applied for Nightmares of Elysium instead lmao.

Gamma was my first world as well. Can't believe I completely forgot about Paper Tigers, but I thought GrepoHugs were the no.1 alliance for the entire (or most) duration of the server, or were they only #1 from the start?

DeletedUser16429

Hugs and SM were 2 and 3 for the first few months and eventually we merged and took the number 1 spot while the Tigers fell.

DeletedUser13405

Tbh 20k isn't much you can get that easily what they really need to do is make crown sharing impossible somehow not sure how but just somehow

Its actually quite simple. The solution is that only the people actually in the alliance at the moment the wonder finishes get the crown. Problem solved. And then small cap worlds would rock again. They are coming back with that 72 hour rotation rule tbh. This would seal the deal.

DeletedUser49162

I played on Hermonassa. I think there was like 300 in the alliance I was in. The cap was 400 and I think the biggest on these servers . We were the biggest alliance in the world and didn't need all 400 spaces so I'd say maybe caps of 200-250

DeletedUser54495

I played on Hermonassa. I think there was like 300 in the alliance I was in. The cap was 400 and I think the biggest on these servers . We were the biggest alliance in the world and didn't need all 400 spaces so I'd say maybe caps of 200-250

played on en50 delos 500 alliance cap.. too large

DeletedUser41523

Played Delos too. The high cap is prefer. It was easier to fight the 2-3 main MRAs rather than fight those main branches and their academies as I think one had over 400 players and the others had about 200 a piece.

DeletedUser5061

500 ally cap worked back in gen 1/2 worlds when worlds had between 30-60k people playing.. these worlds have barely between 6-10k players at start of them and it goes down to 1-2 k by end of first month or two.. cant blame them for setting lower and lower caps..

At the speed these worlds fill up I am wondering if we are going get a conquest server in time for the summer holidays, so the younger players have a chance to get settled into a new server.

DeletedUser41523

Combining the US and EN servers would be a nice band-aid on the problem of filling servers.