Rejected End Game Idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser23082

( First time post so excuse any errors )

Hi All.

We have the WW and Hero worlds in play and this is a step in the right direction.
My Idea is a rough one that needs work but think it could be AWSOME if done right.

How to End a world ( Or End a Hero World )

Ok an alliance gets 7 WW ( OR EVEN JUST THE 4 ) or whatever completes a Hero world happens.
I would want a truely exciting ending.
How about this.

Game gets won. All winning allaince cities move close to each other. All cities from players who have been active in the last 5 days surround it.. they become a giant alliance with a special not to be changed forum.. some new units.. some clever new stuff.. if a city is taken it dissapears.. no colinisation.. to be true heroes the winning alliance must survive 2 months for something v special to happen.. )

( Not thought too much about specifics here.. very early stage )

Add to that anyone who left the world but played in it can rejoin to get revenge for getting Rimmed before moving they onto a new world.

It would be like a Multiball mega fun end to a world and gives people something to look forward to when all that hard effort is over.

Lets tweek it... I do believe someone who writes code has just fainted .. but I want to create the best possible and exciting End game we can imagine.. even if it doesnt happen.

I look forward to any response. Good or bad :0)

Spread the word! ( Oh hang on.. he's dead! OMEGA joke that about 12 people will get :0) )

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser23082

You would prefer the world to go and go and go .. Im not against that.
You like the WW or the Hero worlds?

DeletedUser18132

I think that the original servers should always stay open. The hero worlds could close and then respawn, to give everyone a chance.

DeletedUser

haha but the endgame as it is is clearly dissatisfying !

the wonders give you minimal advantages in a world that you already control ?

and let you into a world that almost every player already has access to via the easy route?

oh wait, but you get (GASP) 50 more favor space? Oh my god. Gamechanger.

I think there should be something like this - some sort of death match at the end where winners are crowned. Maybe give all remaining players unlimited city slots once WW is in place and let there be A winner?

DeletedUser23082

Im all for the satisfaction element.
Especially as now they do have an endgame of sorts.. just like a BOOM! ending to go with it.
I Havnt read much about peoples opinion on Heroworlds .. I love the game but it just seems slightly flawed ( Oops slightly off topic )

DeletedUser

I think that the idea of a world that has an end and an alliance can be crowned the victor is a decent idea, and mabye they should make a world to try that out (like they did with the speed worlds)

Status
Not open for further replies.