End Game

DeletedUser13539

Hello my fellow colleagues, alliance members, enemies and friends, :eek:

It pains me dearly to be forced in announcing this, but after 2+ years I will need to leave the game. :(

It was a damn fun ride while it lasted, no doubt, and I am sure there are tons of you whom know me or have heard of me during my time of game-play, for several reasons, but least of all it surely can’t be for being a prick. :cool: No shots at anyone and certainly not Sch01ar. Even though many of you seem to dislike him, I think there is a bit of misunderstanding of him.

Several things have brought me to this troubling decision, but none run so deep as the responsibilities and the call of real life issues that which forced me into emergency VM and have limited my play time more than considerably. For those who know, thanks for your support; and to those who do not, well I do not want to get too personal here, but with this coupled with a FT job, FT MBA and other commitments I could no longer keep up to the standard I so long to play up to. :Angry: So first and foremost because of this and my desire to go out with honor, as I have always exuded, I cannot let this go on and let down any of you; things are just too tough right now. I will stay around for a couple weeks so that arrangements can be made one way or the other.

Although I started this server 5-6 months after it opened I met some great people and started to accomplish many things with the attitude in mind that no matter what, I would keep things in perception that this was a game, a war game, and that nothing should be taken personally. I truly believe that I have accomplished this. Competition is fierce in such online games and I thrive on this. In fact, I think Grep is the best on-line war game today. :pro:

From the day I met CommanderShepard (in-game R.I.P) I started to go on a tear in hopes of becoming a top player and make the alliance I was a part of respected. I too think I have accomplished this on several levels in every alliance I was involved with from SAP, TGO, Unity, Virus & TSN. I want to thank every single one of you….there are so damn many!!! I wish I could name you all, but I think every alliance’s leadership and most every player in Alpha know me somehow. :p

Thank you all so much for making my Grep time enjoyable. :)

A special thanks to all my alliance m8’s: LucyLooliz for being a true “Lady”….for real, keep in touch Carl, NY Ballaz, man was I glad I brought you in to Unity back then. You have proved over and over the alliance means more than just one guy. Sethius, what can I say m8? You and I have been through massive messes in diplomacy and alliance strife…..keep your freaking hands off my pancakes you hear? Calli: Girl, good luck in your new home and I am glad you made it back, Cocotte: after Commander went AWOL I was seeking you out. I wanted you and me to be the cornerstone in our oceans in becoming an unbeatable force…..and a best m8 is what I found. Keep kicking and carry on our fighting tradition, DeanMc: what more can I say? You were there for me every damn time. We fought together/against each other, we ed and went through about all different ways one can have relations in this game and in the end we came together to be a great tandem, Phil39: thanks for some good convo’s and your willingness to follow me through the changes, Kubla, damn…you are my only thread to the Shep days and you are leaving too. You are an awesome PC guy and I know you will do well. Wanny, didn’t get to know you all that long even though we had known each other while you were in another account, keep the ship tight as Mike’s bunghole, lmao. Mike, take care of our baby. Sch01ar, good luck. I never doubted your capabilities, but I also know RL got in the way of you fully contributing what you could and wanted to accomplish in/with Orthia. Take care. I will never forget any one of you!!! Even my enemy’s and others like Woeisme, JKwood, the old Hawkesy and his sidekick, Cyreme, Bristol, Essex, andrewpp, yacn, gmmg, juggernautox and many many more.

I hope some of you will remember me and continue on with the same values and ideals that drove me to do the things I did here. Personally contact me in-game these 2 weeks if any of you who are somewhat known to me are looking to stay in contact.

Ciao,

Solipicus

DeletedUser

just in time to lose too the race to build 4 wonders too :)

gl irl buddy.

DeletedUser

All things end.
Good luck in RL. Its been interesting to say the least. Delighted to have gotten a mention in the who's who of Alpha list.

Respect

;-(