End Game

DeletedUser25790

Sooo, I've seen played to the end of a world before. I'm here in Sestos and Rhammus, and while the new world is heating up, I feel like Sestos is cooling down. Maybe it's just so slow burning that it's hard to tell. Is it kind of inevitable at this point that the Imperial Orders will take over? Is this forum so quite become people can see the writing on the wall? I'm pretty bad at picking up subtle clues, so please clue me in.

DeletedUser

Sooo, I've seen played to the end of a world before. I'm here in Sestos and Rhammus, and while the new world is heating up, I feel like Sestos is cooling down. Maybe it's just so slow burning that it's hard to tell. Is it kind of inevitable at this point that the Imperial Orders will take over? Is this forum so quite become people can see the writing on the wall? I'm pretty bad at picking up subtle clues, so please clue me in.

The problem is that there are only 2 competing alliances and they are so far away from each other it is hardly a war to take over wonders, but rather, a race to get them built up.

DeletedUser

The problem is that there are only 2 competing alliances and they are so far away from each other it is hardly a war to take over wonders, but rather, a race to get them built up.

If you achieve 7 wonders is the game over?

DeletedUser

No. The count down for the world end begins when the world has less than 300 active users.

so you last out the fighting between alliances and then wait for them to quit, then build all the wonders and win the game?

DeletedUser

so you last out the fighting between alliances and then wait for them to quit, then build all the wonders and win the game?

No - you must race the other alliance to get them built by your alliance. FYI Imperial Order built all 7 World Wonders.

DeletedUser42266

Congrats IO, you are the product of other alliances made you.

DeletedUser

Lol. That's kind of the idea 10mikko.... Imperial Order is the alliance that won every major war and attracted the best players on the server to achieve a common goal. Our aggressive strategy worked and that's a major factor in our victory. Remember when we beat Ravens Gate in three-four days? You are fortunate that IO brought you in and didn't end your existence on this server before 2014. Maybe you folks will learn more and win some day. It would have been a better idea for you kids to betray us sooner rather than waiting until right before the WW era to do it. There is some talent in your group but management clearly has some issues to work out. Thanks for the laugh my good man!