Milestones End of a Long Road

DeletedUser54792

To each and every member of the Mad Hatters family, from all of us in the leader box, congratulations and thank you for a job well done! We started this world with a great team of tried, tested, and true all stars, and you guys rocked it. And a huge thank you goes to those awesome people we picked up along the way that melded right in and kicked butt. We started off with a solid plan and a fierce desire, but it was you that never lost sight of the goal or the desire to reach it as the world changed around us. This team dominated the world without ever backstabbing, lying, cheating, or hugging. It was all done with good old fashion hard work, sheer determination, and a whole lot of bloodshed. Every particle of that was due to great teamwork, it was a true pleasure to watch.

There is just so much to say about this team, such fun and wonderful people. We are so happy to be part of this family, and we look forward to future worlds and future crowns with all of you. With a team as absolutely great as you, there really wasn't much for us leaders to do. Point in a direction, and watch you dominate. Great job!!

A special thanks to the Gnomes, they are some of the nicest and most fun players we have ever met in a war game. They kept every promise, and stayed real and true friends all the way to the end. You guys are top notch, and we are happy to call you friends. Rebels might have parted ways with us towards the end, but that was always their decision to make. We thank them for the good times, the fond memories, and in the end the bp. :D Hope to see you guys in future worlds!

Thank you to the Crazy Bears, who made it fun, some of you were great opponents. Thank you to Sentinel who fought the good fight even when outnumbered and surrounded, you have our respect! OV, you were a persistent and ever threatening pain in the backside right to the end, thank you for keeping things interesting down south.

With Domination over and the world coming to an end, we would like to thank all of the great people we met along the way, friend or foe. It was a long journey, but it was fun. Now on to exciting new worlds, fresh fights, and the next win!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser56519

I'm pretty sure I can confidently say this was one of the greatest teams assembled, both in terms of being great people and being great players! I already said what I needed to say on our forums about our team :)

Gnomes, ya'll were rock solid this world. Lots of respect for how you played and finished the game.

Rebels, ya'll were great allies for so long but I still don't understand the breaking of the pact so late. You broke the pact but then did nothing? A few of you tried sieges but frankly I'm just confused as to the overall strategy here. No big attack plan and most members I talked to were happy to just continue a ceasefire with me until the world ended. Three of you even tried to join OV to boost to 2nd at the end there (needed 102 cities instead of 99 at the end there Shadowsdaddy :p). I'll be checking PMs until the world ends, and I'd love to get the intel on this decision but respect if it's a private thing :)

As for our enemies, RF, Big Kids, HH, ND, CB, NB, OV, Simbom, Sentinel, Syndicate, Virus, Gods of War, Rim Pilots, Rebels, and anyone who I may be forgetting...Thank you! Being able to fight so many alliances with good players is what made this world great.