End of Beginners Protection

DeletedUser21770

Well here it is ladies and gentlemen, the moment we've been waiting for.

Today the battles begin. Good luck to everybody (although not too much luck ;) ) and we'll see you out there.

*Note: If a thread like this has been made already, please remove this thread. I only made it because I coudn't find another one like it on these forums.

DeletedUser23013

But for me, it says beginners protection ends tomorrow and I use UTC-5.

:pro: no good lucks!

-AmazingBob

DeletedUser

It ends for my first target in about an hour and a half. Brace yourself Ephesus.

DeletedUser19554

i will unleash my all powerful 1 swordsmen nukes today lol

*Note:this post had absolutely no seriousness at all*

DeletedUser

D: not the deadly 1 sword nukes!!!

Best of luck to everyone, especially Johnny's foes!!!

DeletedUser

my islands all clear :) now to start my LS lol good luck all if you are in my ocean and you aint green or blue you are red :)

DeletedUser

Cant wait till next conquest world. We wont have christmas gifts interfering with the worlds growth and its BP.

DeletedUser21770

Morale - The bigger the gap between your points and your opponents points, the less morale you have, and the more chance you have of losing more troops in the attacks.

DeletedUser21770

No. Morale is a part of this world -__- you don't choose it. It's just there.

DeletedUser

If it is the same as other Innogames setups, then the effect of morale will diminish the longer your target has been playing. Basically if a big player attacks a little player, though, the troops feel like big nasty bullies and get ashamed and fight at a lower morale rating, so players are encouraged to attack others at their level and the Newbs get a chance to learn the game.
If you're ten times as big as your opponent, then (if it's the same as nother IG game) then you'll fight at 50% effectiveness or thereabouts, which is a nightmare if your wimpy opponent gets support... It's not really enough protection for the little players if you decide to get them, but it does help...