Inactive Topic End of cultural celebrations notification

DeletedUser17103

Proposal: To have a notification that notifies you when a cultural celebration has come to an end.

Have you Checked the DNS and PSI lists in the Archives? Is this idea similar to one that has been previously suggested?
yes and could not find anything simular...

Reason: once my cities are completed with there troops and everything i wanted doing is done i just use them for Culture points and i would find it very useful to have a notification which tells me when a cultural celebration has finished so i can do another one.

Details: every time any cultural celebration such as Theatre play is completed you would get a notification saying something along the lines of "Theatre play in Athens has come to an end" therefore informing me i can now start a new one.

Visual Aids:
grepolis notification theatre.jpg < (press on picture to see it in larger)

Balance: This will not affect the game greatly just in the fact that growth will be a lot faster as people will be able to make more culture points. i understand that some people see this as unnecessary but once you get a lot of cities and you have limited time it would be very useful

Abuse Prevention: This will not, in any way i can see, help people cheat.

Summary: I think this will benefit people greatly as it will save them a lot of time

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Interesting, creative idea.

I find that the answer to this is obvious, as it won't affect the game majorly

DeletedUser21392

I like it, but there will have to be an option to turn off the notifications.

DeletedUser17103

lol :p i'm currently writing a new thread to do with that anyway ;) thanx for the positive feedback guys :)

DeletedUser

A good idea, but why not apply the same logic to City Festivals, Olympic Games, and Victory Processions?

DeletedUser17103

^^^ this is what i meant, i was using theatre play as an example :)

DeletedUser

Ahh, well I probably skimmed over that. I would like to see this implemented. :)

DeletedUser14492

Decent idea but should only be implemented in conjunction with increased report filters (there is another idea regarding this elsewhere)... you would HAVE to be able to turn this off for folk who didnt want it...

Ev

DeletedUser

Of course the report filters would apply, which he has already stated previously in this thread.

DeletedUser17103

anyone else? i would like this idea to get implemented as soon as possible so please keep commenting so it can be put up for voting :) thanks in advance

DeletedUser

anyone else? i would like this idea to get implemented as soon as possible so please keep commenting so it can be put up for voting :) thanks in advance

Haha I have 11 of my ideas in the line before this one. Will take far longer now that Phoenix is working as a Titan.