End of the LoDa Family

DeletedUser

gerrard13100, you might as well sitck to it now that it's under way already. It's one thing if you started a MRA, saw the problems in it, saw that it could not really be managed, and decided to disband it. But it's too early for that, bp isn't even over. And you already give up simply because the crowd out there is frowning on you. This is not a popularity contest, this is a war game :pro:
Good luck to you anyway.

DeletedUser

Good man gerrard13100. Nice to see you can learn ;) Sorry about the message but its sort of what I do, destroy MRA's ;)

DeletedUser

I agree with Prefect. Stick it out man, don't give in to these forum trolls.

DeletedUser15100

You failed with that creasing letter you sent, Everyone in my Alliance laughed at you..

But Apology accepted.

Just don't send another "fail mail" again or my forums will be filled of people laughing over the topic instead of concentrating on targeting lol :D

DeletedUser

That is weak!

I am new to Grepolis, I don't understand what I have done wrong but I think I went a bit too far with the LoDa Family.

I am sorry, If I came under as a "MRA" because of the amount of Alliances that were created.. I am sorry.

I will be Disbanding all my Alliances as of tomorrow. I will only keep my main Alliance that are located at Ocean 45 which are known as the Project Infinity.

I am sorry for naming my Alliances "cursed" names again.

I always learn mistakes and I try to improve on that.

I will now stick to just one Alliance and I will only create on ever on Omicron.

If someone mailed me explaining what i was doing wrong I might of been able to Disband a bit early or change course of what mistake i was making, But nobody messaged me. I come on the forums rarely each day.

I will be changing my main alliance and will be my only alliance (located at O45).

Sorry guys for this,

Regards Arron.

First of all making massive alliance at this stage of a game is a bad idea.

Secondly, since you've started it, then you should've stick to it. You should've been gutsy and try to prove that all smart talkers are wrong.

Finally, your apologetic message shows that you are weak and foolish and from now on you became even more attractive target. Unless you find yourself a cover in strong alliance.

DeletedUser

First of all making massive alliance at this stage of a game is a bad idea.

Secondly, since you've started it, then you should've stick to it. You should've been gutsy and try to prove that all smart talkers are wrong.

Finally, your apologetic message shows that you are weak and foolish and from now on you became even more attractive target. Unless you find yourself a cover in strong alliance.
stop the BS coming out of you mouth :rolleyes:
He is a new player who didn't understand grepolis quite yet. He made a mistake by starting a MRA, he learned from his mistake and now leads an alliance that is quite high in the rankings. He made a smart decision.
You sound more noob atm!

DeletedUser12571

I've come to this a little late as it's already on the third page but I must say I agree with the likes of Sorrows. There is always an alliance who people on the forums like to insult etc but what you do find is that a lot of those who do 'troll' aren't very good players themselves.

Stick it out, prove people wrong, and have fun while doing so.

DeletedUser

your still allied with the expendbales right?

I am new to Grepolis, I don't understand what I have done wrong but I think I went a bit too far with the LoDa Family.

I am sorry, If I came under as a "MRA" because of the amount of Alliances that were created.. I am sorry.

I will be Disbanding all my Alliances as of tomorrow. I will only keep my main Alliance that are located at Ocean 45 which are known as the Project Infinity.

I will now stick to just one Alliance and I will only create on ever on Omicron.

If someone mailed me explaining what i was doing wrong I might of been able to Disband a bit early or change course of what mistake i was making, But nobody messaged me. I come on the forums rarely each day.

I will be changing my main alliance and will be my only alliance (located at O45).

Sorry guys for this,

Regards Arron.

Your still allied with the expendables right???

DeletedUser

:D

stop the BS coming out of you mouth :rolleyes:
He is a new player who didn't understand grepolis quite yet. He made a mistake by starting a MRA, he learned from his mistake and now leads an alliance that is quite high in the rankings. He made a smart decision.
You sound more noob atm!

if im correct hes number 1 in the alliance rankings as of now so :) yea go gerrard, i did same thing when i first started, back on alpha....had me an alliance of 50 in 2 days....lol :D goodluck man

DeletedUser

if im correct hes number 1 in the alliance rankings as of now so :) yea go gerrard, i did same thing when i first started, back on alpha....had me an alliance of 50 in 2 days....lol :D goodluck man

haven't you played more worlds? the MRA's are always first in the first few weeks

DeletedUser

Baa BBaa ba

Sorry guys for this,

Regards Arron.

You have submitted to the phsycology of the mob.
All alliances start as MRA´s...Even Elite pre-mades.
The sheep /10, you /0.
The more hated you are the more enemies you have:eek::eek:

p.s. you can all say goodbye to Skully.:p

DeletedUser

LoDa will never fall.Maybe it will but not because of any of you.And Primus,stop noobing the players who know what they are doing.So MRA isn't a good idea,but we are ruling the world now.And Expends are now the official Academy of LoDa.