Endbringer Union

DeletedUser

jdc400 was not authorized to post like this, this is completely against our alliance culture. I apologize on behalf of his actions.

DeletedUser

jdc400 was not authorized to post like this, this is completely against our alliance culture. I apologize on behalf of his actions.

It's OK, do not pay attention to the provocation, dont worry ;)

DeletedUser

if jdc400 has hurt someone in forums, who is playing on this server. They know where to find him ;)
Apologies in a War game....lol. They dont' mix well do they

DeletedUser21770

And this is an example of how the externals can either make or break a player.

EDIT: Laughing at his profile at the moment though:

'I call myself the devil of grepolis as i am completely against True Angels of Grepolis. I thought they were my friends but i made a profile for us on the forum and found that i got a load of for trying to help them. These guys are by far the worst players i have ever played with as i played a strong part in winning omega with them, and they seem to have completely forgotten that. '

DeletedUser44027

'I call myself the devil of grepolis as i am completely against True Angels of Grepolis. I thought they were my friends but i made a profile for us on the forum and found that i got a load of for trying to help them. These guys are by far the worst players i have ever played with as i played a strong part in winning omega with them, and they seem to have completely forgotten that. '
...while I congratulate him on TAoG's win, based on his actions I'm not entirely sure how he ending up being in the winning alliance :p
(No insult intended towards TAoG)

DeletedUser

Just tell me your actual experience!!!

He already told you what worlds he played in you could easily find out his stats on grepointel. Stop being a dumb a$!. I would like to know what your experience is jdc400. Actually it doesn't matter, your not going to be around to make a difference. Just to make thing clear it doesn't bother that he asked for this guys experience level, it bothers me that he got an answer which was basically that rasta isn't that experienced but kept asking. You know that saying about no stupid questions well that's not true and you're proof of that jdc400. Sorry for the rant guys lol.

DeletedUser44027

He already told you what worlds he played in you could easily find out his stats on grepointel. Stop being a dumb a$!. I would like to know what your experience is jdc400. Actually it doesn't matter, your not going to be around to make a difference. Just to make thing clear it doesn't bother that he asked for this guys experience level, it bothers me that he got an answer which was basically that rasta isn't that experienced but kept asking. You know that saying about no stupid questions well that's not true and you're proof of that jdc400. Sorry for the rant guys lol.
That's what annoyed me, too. He pretty much figured out the extent of his experience, but he keep on going to try to make Rasta look bad. Not a good move.

DeletedUser

Lol @ his profile

RL, agreed. I cringe at arrogance on the forums, does not make for a easy game in the long haul.

And this is an example of how the externals can either make or break a player.

EDIT: Laughing at his profile at the moment though: