Inactive Topic Enforce antitimer in all aspects

DeletedUser41715

Proposal:
Enable antitimer to the village attacks.
Reason:
The defenders benefit from the fact that there is no antimer when you attack villages, and this way they manage excellent timed snipes. Its not fair for the attackers who have not the same advantage. The absence of antitimer favours the defenders
Details:
Nothing complicated. Just enforce the antitimer to village attacks the same way it works with attacks / supports from cities
Balance:
Its not affecting other aspects of the game. The only thing that will probably change is that players will be more reluctant to take cities on distant locations form their alliance core since they won't be able to expect that their perfect timed snipped will save them as it happens now.
Abuse prevention:
Nothing at all
Sumarry:
Apart from the fact that we have a clear favoritism to defenders by the absence of antitimer, the structure of the game is based on teamwork. If someone wants to defend his city, he must depend to his alliance for assistance. Not to take advantage of the antitimers absence.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser44293

FYI, anti-timer doesn't affect to recalled units. So this idea of yours would not change anything... If I let my units to travel 5 minutes, then recall them ---> they would travel 5 minutes back.
Using this method allows you to get a perfect snipe every time.

DeletedUser

what Kovalevy said.

and also the defender is meant to have to have the upper hand.

DeletedUser

The correct proposal should be enabling anti timer to everything.

The defender already has a wall to hide behind so this idea is good. Definitely needs to be implemented especially in CQ worlds.

DeletedUser29066

This idea has possibilities, but it seems to me the trend has been to get away from building walls. I'd be interested in a poll to see how many players still use walls regularly.

DeletedUser41715

Actually as some posted higher, the title was wrong and the idea should be to enforce antitimer in all aspects. This is a team game. If someone wants to defend his city he should depend on his alliance for assistance. Antitimers absence favours lone wolfs and can destroy well organized operations. Let's give an example not so far from reality. You can arrange 100 people to help you taking an isolated from the rest of the owners alliance city. You can manage 100 attacks 1 sec before cs and 100 supports same sec with cs. If the defender has defensive units in that city, he can manipulate the antitimers absence and manage a front snipe one sec before cs with his defensive units. Since his support will be ll be last timed, the attacks also one sec before will hit air and his snipe will land exactly in front of cs. Of course there are ways to deal with it like multiple cs or send cs again and again in order to kill gradually his defence but this is not the point. The point is this is not fair. Since the game uses antitimer, it should be used everywhere otherwise we have favouritism.