Enigma gives 24 hour notice of war??? PNP

DeletedUser

Seriously whats wrong with us??? Getting Distracted by world Sigma 2.0??? and Kappa getting SO:.....

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Anyways we were... YES you said it BORED!!!

So we decided to send a friendly message to our pacted alliance OCEANS ALLIANCE/PIRATES/Warriors
READ BOTTOM OF CONVERSATION TO TOP

Tisophene today at 2:43 AM
got it.
Oh by the way really like how your people call us lying backstabbing cowardly scum, with no honor and no honest way to play.
Guess I should not have wasted my time giving you notice since you and your people evidently thought you could talk your way out of it.
In case you have not noticed it will be a full court press since they cant play civil.
Evidently you had a leadership failure by not telling your people we were declaring war.
I would have at least earned the insults if I had not notified you.
Enjoy do not bother to respond

SeeRider4 on 5/1/11 at 2:24 PM
I just sent you and siekerrun a message ....
Tisophene on 5/1/11 at 2:19 PM
got a feeling you will only have a couple going at you for a day or two.
SeeRider4 on 5/1/11 at 1:08 PM
Okay. But you know we are slightly used and abused from the PE infraction, you are not going to get the best from us for a while ...

Tisophene on 5/1/11 at 1:05 PM
siek's did, the senate wants to proceed with the declaration and has dropped the pacts posted you red and opened up a claims listing.
Fight the good fight.
Meet you or your guys on the battle field.

Tisophene on 5/1/11 at 11:59 AM
no i didnt pull the pact and I will have to check to see if your red. Get back with you shortly

SeeRider4 on 5/1/11 at 4:56 AM
You pulled the pact .... again .... are we marked as enemies for you guys again? Brikke is about to finish conquering that city which he conquered before the war declaration was active ..

Tisophene on 4/30/11 at 11:27 PM
well the straight answer is we are declaring war in 37 minutes or so. No we wont wipe you out your too big for that. Will we hurt you - probably.
And by all means I hope your guys do fight back and fight well. This game is getting stale.
That is why most alliances don't do a declaration - they give up the element of surprise. in this case 12 hours for your side to relocate defences and to plot attacks. But I thought it was a fair thing to do.
Tell them to fight well and good - its all we can ask. A worthy opponent would make this so much more enjoyable no matter how it ends.
Tiso

SeeRider4 on 4/30/11 at 11:23 PM
Doh, not the straight answer I was looking for. OK, if it is a boredom-beater, then you won't mind if we boredom-beat back at ya?

Tisophene on 4/30/11 at 11:19 PM
wipe you off - no takes too long, fight for a bit yes, lose some cities probably - take some cities probably. At least it wont be boring.

SeeRider4 on 4/30/11 at 10:43 PM
Oh yes, you said before. So that would take care of the boredom issue. As I say, supporting PE is totally understandable, they are too big to off, but to go to the extent of attacking us as well??
May as well sort this out now, clearly, and then I will say no more about it. Is this war declaration of yours a definite statement that you are going to try to wipe us off the face of Kappa, or is it a political gambit for PE? You are pacted with both of us, your older pact relationship is with PE, so or you could just send support to PE, or you could break our Oceans-Enigma pact. (or you could uphold your pact with us instead).

SeeRider4 on 4/30/11 at 10:32 PM
We are much much smaller than PE, but we think that we can stand up against them too. But if you join in with them and actually start attacking us, it makes things more difficult. Any scope here .... an alliance 10 times the size of us, asking you for help to beat us? Give us a break!!
As for boredom, I thought you guys had a campaign against Boreas?

Tisophene on 4/30/11 at 10:26 PM
did that when we first formed, 7 guys fighting 15 or 20 to a standstill for 2 weeks

SeeRider4 on 4/30/11 at 10:25 PM
Easy answer - pick a fight with PE! :)
I thought that you guys were just going to support PE, not actively join in?
Tisophene on 4/30/11 at 10:12 PM
sadly this puts off a reckoning with boreas - oh well he can wait.

Tisophene on 4/30/11 at 10:11 PM
One reason I left Phantom academy when it was big and Phantom knights, everyone was either academy or knights or pacted with them. No one to fight, no growth, stagnant. One reason we keep our numbers down and the number of pacts we have down.
Wouldnt expect any conquest attempts till tomorrow but someone might surprise me. some raids, others will drag their feet a bit - wait to see if they get attacked, etc. You know how it goes.

SeeRider4 on 4/30/11 at 10:08 PM
True. We will hold off conquests unless we get any more conquest attempts coming through, then holding back will be impossible.
Wonder what PE members in the centre of their empire do, they can't have anyone to conquer at all ....

Tisophene on 4/30/11 at 10:03 PM
I did not want any confusion - so i sent the declaration, now I have to rein in the hot heads for another 2 hours. Ive got the same problem people itching for a fight - getting bored.

SeeRider4 on 4/30/11 at 10:00 PM
If we counter against him, to stop his attacks on us, but not conquer him, does that constitute as aggression from us?
You know us, we defend but try not to be the aggressor, so have no interest in declaring war on you. I understand your support of PE, makes sense, diplomacy and all that. I also understand them asking you for help, because the one moron who was acting irresponsibly got a spanking from us, and all his blustering since then has not achieved much at all, which must be embarrassing.
The action is all up North because of the buffer situation you mentioned, and our southern guys are itching for a fight, feeling left out! Brikke has started a conquest of a city already, we will stop that no problems, but cannot stand by idly and see cities fall down here.

Tisophene on 4/30/11 at 9:50 PM
gmt+1 brikke got impatient. Or server time if thats easier.
PE's guys were asking for support, guess you guys got too efficient on that front. No discussion between us and PE except for a request from them. We form a barrier somewhat between the two of you.
However since we are in joint wars with them against two other alliances it make sense to keep that friendship going.
See how it plays out.

SeeRider4 on 4/30/11 at 9:21 PM
Hi, thanks for the notification, although sad to see it.
Can I ask, was this prompted by discussions amongst PE and Enigma leaders, or by aid requests from PE members who we have been defending against, obviously too successfully?
We have taken some cities from one PE member who have been attacking us continuously for a long time, purely as self defence, and although we have cleared several cities of another member who joined in recently (and now has gone on VM), we have not taken any other cities on purpose as we did not want this issue to continue.
Brikke has already sent multiple attacks against one of our guys, which time zone do you use? I never really understood how the different time zones worked for each alliance, it is only 21:19 for us now, is it already 00:01 for you? The attacks from Brikke started over 4 hours ago.

Tisophene on 4/30/11 at 1:13 PM
SeeRider4,
WAR TO BE DECLARED
Public Enemy has members being assaulted by Oceans alliance and their allies. They have asked for our support against this assault.
War will be declared, at 00:00:01 server time. Attacks authorized to commence at that time.
We do not know who started what and do not care. Public Enemy has been in a pact with us through 3 wars, we will not desert them now.
No need for negotiations.

==========================SO WHAT DID WE DO??? About this??==============================

Well first we saw these 3 pacted alliance we had and turned them red...

1)Oceans Warriors
* 59 members
* 1197638 points
2)Oceans Alliance
* 47 members
* 3442423 points
3)Oceans Pirates
* 66 members
* 1999827 points

Then we did the only thing we know how to do

We called all our members young and old and started what we call WABBIT SEASON :)

anyways this is what oceans will be when we finish with them :D

Your friend 0={(==ENIGMA===>

DeletedUser15953

Well, we tried :)

Nice, well, I had to try didn't I?

:)

Being under attack by PE in the North, and then by you in the East, what, you thought that trying to talk some sort of delay - at least for a day or two - was not worth it? Just to confirm - Never was the intention to talk our way out of it, dunno where you got that idea from, our guys are just as keen to go to is as yours, you can see that in the message that you have kindly posted below. The only issue was that our resources were stretched up North, wanted a bit of time for R&R - didn't know you would take it so badly.

Heh heh, nvr mind. But who called you backstabbing scum etc etc etc??? I thought I was the only one in contact with you guys, and have not said anything like that? Or was it what you inferred from my messages???? Ughhh, well, you generally see in the mirror what you truly believe ...... so clearly that is the view you have of yourselves :) And why have you not posted the message I sent, the last one, which REALLY prompted this response from you?

Last, please update your baby shot with a more current one, trust me, you were NOT photogenic at that age .....

SR

DeletedUser15953

Baby mugshot

Heh heh, please accept my apologies - I just realised that the baby shot probably IS the most up to date photo of you.

Hope I did not offend by my last remark ....

:cool:

Just to confirm - you ARE a leader in Enigma, right?

DeletedUser

nice PnP, might get some activity here again. +rep from me!

DeletedUser

Nice once SeeRider. Maybe you should try and trash talk the entire alliance next,huh?

DeletedUser15953

Trash talk? You have obviously no idea whatsoever what your fellow members are sending in their posts to me. I did nothing up there but point out to Tis that we were stretched by the PE battles and would need some time to rebuild. His other posts, which are not shown, were to do with having a good skirmish, and my replies to him were to oblige accordingly. Nice and friendly combatant exchanges. No problems between me and him, just your esteemed leader.

And this whole thing is very misleading. The post Sieks is actually responding to is not even show here, and it was to do with the declaration of war that you so gentlemanly sent to us, and the complete disregard for your own declaration that Brikke showed. I pointed this out to Sieks, but instead of addressing it, he is trying to blow a smokescreen by showing that this is all about a member of Oceans who wrote some (unforgivably) rude comments because his city got taken. Even now, as of just minutes ago, he refers to my post as "whining" about the premature attack, while saying at the same time how "respectable" the advance war notification was. So respectable that your member who flagrantly disregarded the notification and broke your own edict has no need whatsoever to answer for his actions.

Umm, it just struck me, Elbert, you DO know what this is all about, don't you? Or are you blowing hot air as well? Jump in with both feet, absolutely NO idea of what is going on really.

DeletedUser

Be sure i DO know what this is about. The question,dear foe is, do you?

DeletedUser

So Enigma, PE and the VRoD massive are starting war on the Oceans Alliances? :eek:

It will be intresting to see if Oceans can last longer than Phantoms, (although that shouldn't be hard)

Fight hard Oceans :pro:

Nice PnP BTW, +rep for you

DeletedUser

Some Clarification

I was reading this forum and got some good laughs, but I think it is time to clarify some statements:

1) Jlaws014 did not get his rear end kicked by Oceans Alliance. He had taken 3 of their cities without breaking a sweat. He then left on April 22nd for a business conference and forgot to activate VM. All of the cities he lost were between April 22nd and April 27th. He got back April 26th from the conference. He has since retaken 2 of the cities and well take the rest back shortly.

2) Oceans alliance isnt fighitng PE, they are fighting 3 or 4 of our members who are in the area. They should consider themselves fortunate and stop patting themselves on the back.

3) Enigma has been an excellent ally and we have worked very well together in previous wars. They offered assistance because Oceans Alliance is out of range for a lot of us. We graciously accepted.

4) We did fight Enigma when they first formed, for arguments sake we will call it a standstill ( we were also figthing VROD at the time which was larger than us). We were impressed with the way they defended and thought them better allies then enemies. A decision we stand by today.

5) As for PE attacking a smaller alliance thats 1/10th our size....rule #4. If you know PE you know what that means, if you dont you will find out soon enough.

6) I have found Engima to be nothing but honorable. Oceans shoudl be thankful they were given notice. Unfortunately it wont help them in the long run.

7) Part of the reason we were so willing to fight Oceans Alliance was because they did everything they could to avoid it. We respect alliances that stand up for themselves regardless of their opponent ( ie. ENIGMA). When PE fougth VROD a few months back we were 1/3 the size of VROD (Before chillax joined). Fight first, complain later....see rule #6

In conclusion PE, ENIGMA, and particularly JLaws014 are coming for Oceans Alliances, Pirates, and whatever else they call themselves. We hope they put up a halfway decent fight and not run like the cowards of PK that are now New Blood ( we havent forgotten about you)

:pro:

Cheers

Paul
aka KOB

DeletedUser6156

So Enigma, PE and the VRoD massive are starting war on the Oceans Alliances? :eek:

It will be intresting to see if Oceans can last longer than Phantoms, (although that shouldn't be hard)

Fight hard Oceans :pro:

Nice PnP BTW, +rep for you

just like to point out VRoD is not at war with these guys, wrong ocean

DeletedUser

just like to point out VRoD is not at war with these guys, wrong ocean

My apologies mate.

@KingOfTheBurbs: Your alliance also sounds like one of honor. One day it would be fun to go up against you guys and girls but untill then lets have fun with others ;) Enjoy your war :)

DeletedUser

I Like to think so....

I like to think we are an honorable group. I try to be very candid and straightforward with every person I speak with. Its a game and we want to have fun. No reason to be unpleasant or be deceptive. So I appreciate the comment if it was sincere.

We like working well together, and value players who dont give up (In the end its a game, cant lose much). We also find that complaining just annoys other people hence why we have rule 6.

What alliance are you in? I will let you know when we are coming your way :)

Cheers

Paul

DeletedUser

What alliance are you in? I will let you know when we are coming your way :)

Cheers

Paul

Coming for us :eek: lol! I'm in Crimsons, quick attack us all now ;) (joke)

I will contact you in game and save this space for your war.

And as for being sincere, i wouldn't say it if i didn't mean it, i like the way you guys work. i like the Fight hard and earn our respect, cower and hide and we will destroy you attitude.

Speak soon in game mate and goodluck to you all in this war

DeletedUser

oh wow look at all the interesting people who posted :)

great to see people are active in the forums.

Oh and MR KOB good to see you in here too good sir :)

DeletedUser

i like the Fight hard and earn our respect

but... ur a crimson and from what i've seen this week u dont fight that hard and well ur actions also didnt deserve that much respect.

anyway, i think(almost know) that enigma will win this war pretty fast, although the stats show that they also have losses i think their up for a nice fight

DeletedUser

but... ur a crimson and from what i've seen this week u dont fight that hard and well ur actions also didnt deserve that much respect.
fight

He is definitely not a crimson. He is fighting against them....

DeletedUser

but... ur a crimson

:eek: No need for that mate!! lol!

from what i've seen this week u dont fight that hard

You haven't seen....;)

i think(almost know) that enigma will win this war pretty fast, although the stats show that they also have losses i think their up for a nice fight

I wish both sides a good war and in this game as long as anyone puts up a good fight then thats all we can ask for :)

As for the respect thing i think you owe me some for calling me a crimson lol!

DeletedUser

Coming for us :eek: lol! I'm in Crimsons, quick attack us all now ;) (joke)

im so srry didnt see the "joke" part. damn i gotta read the enitre sentence. i should never had insulted u like that :p