Enigma (not official)

DeletedUser

enigma.jpg

I have decided to found an alliance in the up and coming world, Ephesus. The alliance name will be Enigma (carryin gover from Tau) unless anyone wants to throw out suggestions. This account is fairly new so hardly any of you may know me, but i do have a bit of experience with Grepolis and Tribal Wars. I'm currently playing on world Chi, and world Tau (under the username Grepolsv). Anyways, I want this alliance to be a place where members come to get to know eachother, and of course get to the top :p but have fun doing it.

World: Ephesus
Direction: SouthEast or NorthWest, unless convinced otherwise
Spots available: I'd say about 40 or so for now
Requirements for my members: I only ask that my members be respectful of the game, friendly, active, aggressive and smart (about the game :p)

Available positions:
Founder (1)
Leader (2)
Diplomat
Recruiter (2)
Forum mods
I'll give out positions ingame and once you have earned them.

Diplomacy
I'll accept around 2 or so pacts once the world gets going, but i'll make sure to choose wisely ;)
If you want a pact with us contact me, or the soon-to-be diplomat (when he/she is announced)

Applications
Applications should be posted here or sent to me via pm
Forum/Ingame name (if they are different):
Link to your Grepostats: http://www.grepostats.com/
Will this be your main world?:
What world(s) you currently play:
Someone you recommend to join:
Why you want to join:

My grepostats: http://www.grepostats.com/world/en19/player/1452595

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hence the (not official)
I'll rename the alliance with the help of my members later :p

DeletedUser19554

hey raffy you got good stats just wanna hightail over to my alliance instead of founding one

DeletedUser19554

lol i find him a good player with good stats and also a good forum presence so i'm offering him a chance to join me

DeletedUser

Depending on how my alliance does early on I may or may not join yours. But I'd rather join an under the radar alliance if ya know what I mean ;)
Still not even sure if I'll be taking this world serious or not.

Took me a while but i finally got the alliance up and running, if you want to join contact me ingame or here. :)

Last edited by a moderator: