Enigma? Vacation mode?? Really???

DeletedUser

I don't think I gotta be any bigger of an *** than I already am wedrep :) Besides when ya have bud's like these *** size really doesn't matter ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Guys, just let this gaymouths do the talking. If we fight them here, we're just like these mademoiselle fighting in the market sale rush. :)

DeletedUser

Guys, just let this gaymouths do the talking. If we fight them here, we're just like these mademoiselle fighting in the market sale rush. :)

realy???? Most posts are from you guys, so this means that the gaymouths are you guys.

DeletedUser

realy???? Most posts are from you guys, so this means that the gaymouths are you guys.

Oh, so now you're going to divert this one on us? Oh maaaaaan. Childish. Immature. FAIL. Too bad we spent and wasted minutes posting here. We cannot win on a one sided thread. Yeah most post are from us. The hell I care with that. Oh yes we are gay. We're happy. HAPPY MOUTHS who only wants to play Grepolis and remains silent, not provoking others, and trying to lure "meh" blahblahblah. GAYMOUTHS. But you, and you're fellow GAY web, are GAY. A Bi. A man who wears dress and feminine at heart. A man who enjoys gossips. A man who pretends to be strong here and uttering non-sense. A BI who likes to pick a fight, insult others, but in reality, a girl who only wants attention. Too bad, looks like your parents didn't give you enough attention while raising you and teach you how to properly behave and abandoned you in a remote village full of ****** trolls who plays Barbie. Calling us Dogs huh? Who the hell permits you people from calling us like that? You're just a bunch of fat-bellied slackers hiding in your computers pretending to be superman in this story. Did the president of your country ever called people dogs? Did God called his children dogs? Oooh, I even doubt you have a God to worship. At least they tried to respect people, unlike you and your fellas, compare to them, you're only a dust in this world. Come on! If you want a fight, I welcome you. Fist fight? I'm going to skin you alive. Mark my word. Fight here in Grepolis? Oh yeah, tell your allies Obedolla, 4V3NG3R and King Vodca I thanks for the 20,000 BPs they gave me when they tried to take my cities. Now, I'm waiting for you're CS to come baby. Oh moderators, please don't delete this. Let them read my opinion. :)

DeletedUser

Really?

Resulting in insulting each other on who's the bigger man over a forum?

Why don't we all let the talking be done ingame where the decision is made over taking cities.

DeletedUser

I'm really curious where I called anyone a dog.

And interesting all this coming from someone that seems to be doing nothing for his/her alliance.

http://www.grepostats.com/world/en19/player/1020965/colonizations

The bottom line is, some of your stronger players ran to VM when we started attacking. That must really suck for those that would rather stay and fight. I have much more respect for those that stay.

It also seems the most talkative of Enigma are far away from the action in O56. Easier to be talkative from there I guess. The time will come that you guys aren't so far away though. ;)

DeletedUser

Hahaha, talkative? Whatever. Come on, I'm waiting for your CS to come BIG GUYS. As for now, I'm going to farm some B4ST4RDS and Turnip Hermits. :D

DeletedUser

I don't have any doubts that you understand what I'm referring to

bite off what you can chew sweetie!!! just remember your "big guard dogs" ran away

U got Alzheimer Disease BRO? :eek:

Oh, Hi Dan. Someone poked your anus? :cool:

DeletedUser

damn, this is funny to read, lol

i believe its time we go down south and have a party ;)

DeletedUser

Hehehe, glad to see Sir CloneSvax enjoyed reading. Well do our best to defend the southern O56! This is a great opportunity to play with one of the best players of TAU! :)

DeletedUser

...Too bad, looks like your parents didn't give you enough attention while raising you and teach you how to properly behave and abandoned you in a remote village full of ****** trolls who plays Barbie...

I think that is sad that one player write things like this, i accept all coments regarding me but dont accept coments that are mentioned family, this is a game, i´m sure that you wouldnt like that i write something about your parents or other family member... Zephael, you are bad caracter player and person and i´m glad that soon you will be crushed, not by me because i´m too far away but one of my grepo family....

DeletedUser

U got Alzheimer Disease BRO? :eek:

You really that clueless or just immature? betting on the latter.

From the looks of your stats, you don't do anything but talk. If you're able, just so we can rush things a bit, you start moving north in 56. We'll meet ya somewhere near the bottom I'm sure. ;)

Clone, don't go stealing all my bp from this guy. :cool: I'm looking forward to this one.

DeletedUser

I think that is sad that one player write things like this, i accept all coments regarding me but dont accept coments that are mentioned family, this is a game, i´m sure that you wouldnt like that i write something about your parents or other family member... Zephael, you are bad caracter player and person and i´m glad that soon you will be crushed, not by me because i´m too far away but one of my grepo family....

mad, don't let it bother you. Just a kid that knows no better.

His lesson is coming though.

DeletedUser

dammed webby, i dont have codename BP HOG for nothing ya know ;)!!

DeletedUser

I am really not diggin the tension in here :cool:

I will come to O56 to lend a hand where I am needed, other than that I look forward to the end result of this war. Win or lose it's already pissing me off :Angry:

DeletedUser

Hehehe, how scarrrryyyyy. Now who's angry??

"Enigma? Vacation mode?? Really???"

You intend to insult all of us by those words? Now what's the feeling of being insulted back? Have you ever heard the Golden Law of Confucius? (One should not treat others in ways that one would not like to be treated.) Who started world war II and lost? I'm not saying that you guys lost this insult fight but looks like I've angered everyone of you and now I'm satisfied. The hell I care with stats dude. Did you know that many Enigma players (not only Enigma Players but other world players) we're p*** off by this statement of yours? Calling people "Dogs" even in game is a bad habit. Cancerous. Deadly. Try calling Kim Jong Il a DOG, I'm sure your head will fly away instantly. :)

Madeira74 - Aw man, take it easy. Chillax. LOLOLOL :D

Web - Hehehehe, you go south, not me. Who the hell are you to order me like a supervisor in a butcher house? :)

technical-support-anger-management-technical-support-ultimat-demotivational-poster-1285799382.jpg

and the rest. Have a nice day. o_O

DeletedUser

What's interesting is that you refer to insults because you see no other way in which to talk to the players on here.

Even though this is over the internet there is no reason to personally insult people. Playful banter is fun but there is a line in which you like to cross to get attention.

@Madeira74 i wouldn't worry too much. He has all maxed cities which suggests one thing ;) He also hasn't taken any TH or IB cities, whereas we have taken one of him. I reckon he is a bear with a sore head so came on here to talk big.

DeletedUser

What's interesting is that you refer to insults because you see no other way in which to talk to the players on here.

I DO HAVE MANY WAYS TO TALK TO THE PLAYERS HERE AND IN OTHER WORLDS. :)

Even though this is over the internet there is no reason to personally insult people. Playful banter is fun but there is a line in which you like to cross to get attention.

OH YES I KNOW THAT. TELL THAT TO YOUR SO CALLED FRIENDS, ACTING MIGHTY AND HIGH, INSULTING PEOPLE AND ALLIANCES IN THE FIRST PLACE.

@Madeira74 i wouldn't worry too much. He has all maxed cities which suggests one thing ;) He also hasn't taken any TH or IB cities, whereas we have taken one of him.

NOT REALLY ADDICTED TO THIS GAME BUT, LET'S SEE. :) I'M NOT A GOD TO PREDICT WHAT WILL HAPPEN IN THE FUTURE AND I'M NOT LIKE YOU GUYS, STATS-STATS BLAHBLAHBLAH BOASTING HERE AND THERE. MEH.

I reckon he is a bear with a sore head so came on here to talk big.

OH YES I'M A BEAR WITH A SORE HEAD. BUT I'M NOT TALKING BIG, YOU AND YOUR FELLAS ARE TALKING BIG HERE. :) I BET YOUR ANUS IS SO SORE NOW.

tumblr_lmk0o2MrJA1qh1ib5o1_500.jpg

DeletedUser

stats are all that matter to me :)

currently its 17-4 , dont care about inactives etc...., lost means lost.

time to push further south is my opinion ;)

talk is cheap, taking cities aint :)

see ya on the battlefield ;)