Enjoying yourselves?

DeletedUser42118

Over the past 3 weeks i have received about 3000 attacks. It is impossible! If i could play 24/7 it would still be impossible.

Before someone comes on here saying "you brought it on yourself" just have a think to yourself.....Who wanted war? Who attacked who first? Who arranged for the 3 alliances to attack me simultaneously and why? Why am i seen as a threat to everyone?

Are you all enjoying yourselves? I like a challenge, seems others don't.

You'll NOT run me off the game, never. Ask yourself if you could do the same as me?

A lot of players i saw as alright people have dropped down in my estimations.

Some come on guys, are you happy with yourselves? Is this fun?

I'd also like to give thanks to the players who have not attacked me, i appreciate you leaving it to the other 200 players.

DeletedUser25746

What did you think was going to happen. The weak must be culled. Whining on the externals shows yo are not having the fun you say you are. You only have your self to blame.

DeletedUser42118

Your 1 i must thank general, no attacks.

You come on here pretending to be a hater but you like me really.

The 1st post contained questions, why not answer?

DeletedUser

Until now I haven't attacked you because you aren't "the enemy" (LOM). You have some cities that APA players gave you, and it makes sense, since we want them back instead of going to another alliance.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser25746

I am in Vm right now. I do not see the point in not attacking you. You wanted more action supposedly, you are now getting it. Just to warn you now when I come out of vm do not expect me to not attack you. You are not in my alliance and we have no pact. For me to not attack you would be treating you like a special olympics participant.

DeletedUser42118

give me a quote for....

1. I'm having fun

2. I want more action

When you give quotes of me saying these things you'll not be talking 100% Poo

DeletedUser42118

See how it is lads/lassies? You are all joining in with the attacking but no leaders want to answer my questions in public. They know they are bang out of order so they'll not post.

I believe the Wolves leadership concocted this whole situation when they realized it would not be so easy by themselves. The 120 players against 1 didn't work on the 1st attempt....... As soon as ME were contacted they agreed like puppets do. I believe Apa were made the same offer as ME at the same time but decided against it...... they only attack now to prevent ME moving in on their territory.

Forgive me if i am wrong but i think Apa have played this in the correct manner and i think they can hold their heads high. (i will hand back the city you want when i get settled)

Your all getting to the stage now were morale will effect you. How will you proceed?

DeletedUser21625

You appear to be looking for some grand plan to wipe you off the server. This could be true, but a simpler explanation may be that on a server as boring and stale as this one, you are simply fresh meat. There are only so many "inactives wars" one can fight, afterall.

When you decided to go for a brave new alliance, it seems you did so with no naps, pacts or agreements in place. You are also placed quite nicely on the map for a few alliances to have their way with you, so to speak. I admire your pluck, but perhaps this was just a combination of poor timing and some ill-thought commentary on your part prior to striking out on your own.

DeletedUser3926

Many of your members including yourself have cities in the middle of Alliances core Oceans. Can you not see that without arranging pacts or NAPs you would always be seen as a threat. Leaders have the interests of their members to think about, and you popping up announcing to the world you are here to fight was not an invitation to leave you alone.

What I don't understand is I offered you to nominate safe Oceans for your Alliance where we, in Dark Wolves, would not attack you, you and your members could then build a core and better protect each other. You chose to ignore this offer which I believe was fair and would have given you and your members an opportunity to become stronger.

We had an arrangement where any Dark Wolves member that didn't want to fight you could let that be known, as an ex Wolf, we did not want anyone to attack a friend if they did not want to. One member put forward themselves to not attack you, that was not enough and you demanded that they did not support any of their fellow Alliance members. This was before we attacked any of your cities, any sympathy, any thought of holding back disappeared with your arrogance. Our members simply wanted you out of our Oceans. Then to our surprise your Alliance started attacking us, we had not sent one attack to your Alliance, our members wanted to give you plenty of time to prepare to go to War, did you expect us to let that happen without response.

You have simply let down your own members, I believed that your Alliance would be good for this world, but your actions were based on your own self importance and not for the good of your Alliance.

Your post tells everyone what they need to know about you.

You are supposed to be a leader. However, its all about you, no mention of your members, its just you and your ego.

DeletedUser42118

Erawls attacked 1st and tg responded, i knew nothing about it until it had started.

Both Apa and Wolves offered us safe oceans. These safe oceans in the grand plan of things were only offers that at some point down the line would strengthen the alliance which we were closest too.

I assume you guys were thinking " if fella can get all these players together in an ocean near us, once they grow, we can take them in".

You all have to bare in mind the world only has 1 war and that's it. I had a choice to jump on the bandwagon, follow the crowd and fight LoM along with everyone else or try stay out of everything altogether. I tried staying out of everything altogether but the blood thirst of the Wolves and the puppets was too strong, you couldn't resist an easy target.

Is it wise to arrange NAPS and PACTS with EVERY alliance? That's not me, i play thing straight.

Nice to see you posting Rexlex

DeletedUser

At no stage were ME involved in any magnificent joint plan with any other alliance to run you you off the game. I as many others did, thought that your alliance would be a positive thing for this server. However, it was your own arrogance and attitude that got you in to the bed you are now in.

Not long after you started Goodfellas, I was contacted by your fellow leader tg12345 seeking a NAP. Within this PM I was told that you were enemies with LoM and had NAPs with both DW and Apa, which was an outright lie. This should have been enough for us to declare war on you but as I wanted to give you guys a chance to get settled in, I decided against this course of action.

As Rexlex as already stated, you and your members had cities in our core oceans. ME (as I presume most major alliances do) have the policy that if it is in our core and it's not Green or Blue or protected by a NAP, then it doesn't belong there and needs to be removed. This and the fact that some of our members were attacked by some of your players is what led to a few of our players deciding to do some housekeeping.

Just a quick tip from the diplomats to the great warriors, you should not whinge and moan about not having the protection of a NAP when one of your leaders tried to obtain it by deceitful means.

No great plan to run you out of town, you just did a wonderful job of pissing each of us off equally.

DeletedUser42118

The Goodfellas were of not threat to any alliance, deep down you all know this. Seems most alliances fancied bringing us to a area close to them, letting us build up and then teaming up with us.

From what has been said by you guys a lot of my problems are down to tg12345, a guy who is no longer here to give his side of the story. I do not no 100% who attacked who 1st in ME case. I did tell my alliance not to attack any of the big 4 though.

I do very much doubt that no messages have been sent between the Wolves and ME hierarchy, attacks were coordinated not coincidental in my eye. Only you guys will ever know what happened for sure, if your lying and happy to do so then please carry on.

DeletedUser39847

This should have been enough for us to declare war on you but as I wanted to give you guys a chance to get settled in,

Really though ME don't declare war on anyone anyway so....

Jut thought i'd pop that in there :D

DeletedUser

Really though ME don't declare war on anyone anyway so....

Now why would we want to go and do that, it's not like it's a war game or anything, plus we're nice guys over here :)

Although, as fella and tg both complained that we hadn't declared war on them, we felt we should oblige, seeing as we are such nice guys ;)

DeletedUser39847

Now why would we want to go and do that, it's not like it's a war game or anything, plus we're nice guys over here :)

Although, as fella and tg both complained that we hadn't declared war on them, we felt we should oblige, seeing as we are such nice guys ;)

Well to be honest ME are a big reason the server is dead. If you's actually did something in the first year maybe things would be different but then again what would I know ;)

&

I don't understand the smugness about declaring a war on an alliance DW had completely under control. You make it out you took on a huge challenge :D

But then again you are "such nice guys" in ME :p

DeletedUser

Well to be honest ME are a big reason the server is dead. If you's actually did something in the first year maybe things would be different but then again what would I know ;)

&

I don't understand the smugness about declaring a war on an alliance DW had completely under control. You make it out you took on a huge challenge :D

But then again you are "such nice guys" in ME :p

Yes, before LoM, DW was fighting 13th and Apathetic was fighting KoM, while M.E sat on the side. Currently, M.E is the only alliance that is losing to LoM

DeletedUser

*Sigh*, I knew I should have kept me gob shut :heh:

Wasn't trying to be smug, just pointing out that fella and tg brought it upon themselves. It's rather stupid for the underdog to practically beg to have us declare on them. With the right attitude of their leadership this could have panned out a lot differently for Goodfellas.

I agree that ME could have been a lot more aggressive in year one but that's what becomes of being friends with practically everyone on the server :rolleyes: Also, we're not in the practice of turning on our friends without provocation and neither DW or Apa did provoke us. And before LoM it was DW vs 13th and Apa & ME vs KoM.

In fairness to fella8, when he wasn't happy with the status quo he did a little more than just post in the forums complaining about it, he at least tried to change things. Unfortunately, his execution and arrogance (or at least apparent arrogance) got in the way.

DeletedUser39847

It was a question on everyone's mind so don't mind me...To me personally M.E's inability to do anything was frustrating. I know we all make friends but it is a war game. I have friends on many servers that I play alongside and against with no problems at all. If anything it adds to the game when playing against friends.

But maybe if ME tried to hold O52 against IWW things would have turned out a little different for 13th or KoM...who knows. But one major war against one alliance is tedious in my opinion.

Then again it beats getting attacked every 45 mins when you have 7 enemy alliances :D:D

DeletedUser42118

The word arrogance is coming up alongside my name quite a bit. Just because i chose not to try for PACTS and NAPS with everyone does that make me arrogant? The diplomatic side of the game has made the world stagnant, i didn't want to add to that and was punished because of it.

If truth be told my game plan for the Goodfellas was to build up/train up the smaller guys and go to war with ME. Apa and the Wolves hierarchy can verify this. It would have been good for the server, of that i am sure, the server could have had an extra 80 players playing a part in the world. I tried to change how boring the sever has become, the larger alliances didn't want change and are happy with how things are currently (a walk in the park).

And Witchaven:
I sent you a PM asking why you were attacking my players as we were not at war..... Your reply said "i can turn you red flags if you want". At this time i had about 150 attacks hitting me each day, I had little time for begging you guys to leave us alone (not that i would have begged). I had no time for a diplomatic conversation and with you being in the Wolves pocket saw little point in trying anyway.

DeletedUser25746

Personally i do not think you are an arrogant person. I have had a few conversations with you that I have thoroughly enjoyed I do think you are taking this game way to personally.

With that said you have said some things that are arrogant. You have constantly said that you want to change the server. For one person to think they can quickly change a server that has developed complex relations over a year is arrogant. To think you can take 80 playerrs who log in once a day to everyother day and "do something good" for the server by teaching them is arrogant. There is a reason these people are not in one of the top 4 alliances and 95% of the time it is not because they dont want to be.