Enjoying yourselves?

DeletedUser42118

Personally i do not think you are an arrogant person. I have had a few conversations with you that I have thoroughly enjoyed I do think you are taking this game way to personally.

With that said you have said some things that are arrogant. You have constantly said that you want to change the server. For one person to think they can quickly change a server that has developed complex relations over a year is arrogant. To think you can take 80 playerrs who log in once a day to everyother day and "do something good" for the server by teaching them is arrogant. There is a reason these people are not in one of the top 4 alliances and 95% of the time it is not because they dont want to be.

I am 1 person that complained about things and tried to do something about it. I don't feel like i was given much of a chance in all honesty, do you?

I do sometime take things on the game personally, when you invest so much time and money into a game it doesn't seem too much like a game any more..... i care about this game more than i could ever care for playing a game like CoD of Fifa. I think even you have taken things personally on the game in the past General, as have all players that put time into it.

DeletedUser25746

I am 1 person that complained about things and tried to do something about it. I don't feel like i was given much of a chance in all honesty, do you?

I do sometime take things on the game personally, when you invest so much time and money into a game it doesn't seem too much like a game any more..... i care about this game more than i could ever care for playing a game like CoD of Fifa. I think even you have taken things personally on the game in the past General, as have all players that put time into it.

I can tell you in some past worlds I have taken things very personally. This made me miserable and made me even more of a donkey than I already am(and I am a huge donkey). Sometimes you just have to take a step back, realize things are the way they are for a reason and except it.

DeletedUser

*Sigh*, I knew I should have kept me gob shut :heh:

Wasn't trying to be smug, just pointing out that fella and tg brought it upon themselves. It's rather stupid for the underdog to practically beg to have us declare on them. With the right attitude of their leadership this could have panned out a lot differently for Goodfellas.

I agree that ME could have been a lot more aggressive in year one but that's what becomes of being friends with practically everyone on the server :rolleyes: Also, we're not in the practice of turning on our friends without provocation and neither DW or Apa did provoke us. And before LoM it was DW vs 13th and Apa & ME vs KoM.

In fairness to fella8, when he wasn't happy with the status quo he did a little more than just post in the forums complaining about it, he at least tried to change things. Unfortunately, his execution and arrogance (or at least apparent arrogance) got in the way.

Aaaah i have been waiting for you to come to my domain :Angry:

Please don't bore us with your niceness and friend of friends rubbish,ME are one of the main reasons why this server turned sour,ye done nothing for a year except look on and wait to see who was a candidate to carry your sorry excuse for an alliance to an undeserved crown.

War- what would you know about it, not one of your players occupy any of the top 20 Attackers or Defenders, Your alliance has the highest membership with the lowest player average, Alliance ABP and DBP are again pathetic (what have ye been doing with the last 13 months):heh:

Alliance total BP 9,250,000 :D

LOM's top 9 fighters make up more than that, 9 players performing better than 127 of an entire alliance :D:D

Guess thats why ye always had back up when ye went to war!!

I think ye deserve a crown though at the end not for being the best but simply for being the longest lasting MRA in Grepo history.

BTW have you ever used your mighty leadership skills to have a Plan B in place when DW and Apa decide to rail road the lot of ye???;);)

Good day to you, keep the BPs down and keep those city festivals rolling :eek:

DeletedUser

Just checked out this thread and searched up fella8's stats. http://www.grepostats.com/world/en55/player/3907048
Pretty impressive. I like a guy who is able to attack and defend although I don't play in this world.

fella is a fantastic grepo player, individually. however the team player aspect is an issue and that was the falling out we had. i wished him well and made sure he knew it wasn't personal. this game is business, to make it personal takes too much effort and i have other things in life to get upset about. like a 2000 word essay, 2 hours of video reviewing, 8 hours of reading, 6 quizzes and one test every week in only one class. lol

DeletedUser

I didn't want to jump into the mix, but I can't help myself (beergate?). Are you enjoying yourself fella? Lol, the joke is on all of us I think. Looks like LOM have given fella some cities. Can this be some sort of DBP harvesting scheme in which fella loses many cities, everyone attacking him has for morale (but oh, his puny alliance can't support him), LOM (Val and exe0 come to mind) support him and take some killer BP? And in a few weeks or months fella disbands goodfellas and joins LOM? This is like a Grepo pyramid scheme.

DeletedUser42118

Cheers daveinator007! I'll take any compliment that comes my way.
********************************************************************************************************

Thanks for your compliment also Turd. I believe i am a great team player and you just say i'm not because i have refused to follow the crowd. I'll help my team mates with anything but if i don't like something i will voice my opinion and act upon it if necessary.

*******************************************************************************************************

MJ, how can the world turn on me and then it be claimed it is all a master plan bud?

DeletedUser

And Witchaven:
I sent you a PM asking why you were attacking my players as we were not at war..... Your reply said "i can turn you red flags if you want". At this time i had about 150 attacks hitting me each day, I had little time for begging you guys to leave us alone (not that i would have begged). I had no time for a diplomatic conversation and with you being in the Wolves pocket saw little point in trying anyway.

To be honest fella, your PM was ok (as have most PM conversations I've had with you). The fact that you complained that we hadn't declared war with you when we quite clearly weren't at war with you and also seeing as we had received attacks from your players beforehand also, irked me slightly. However, my comment with regard to turning your flags red was mostly tongue in cheek.

It was the follow up mail from tg12345 that led me to declare war and told my guys to concentrate their fire on tg12345, sadly he ghosted far too soon.

The comments re your arrogance is based mainly, as others have already mentioned, more on your posts in the forums than on any private conversations we've had.

Personally, I do admire what you tried to do here. There are plenty of people on here moaning about the state of the server but they still play along regardless, you at least had the balls (and possibly some arrogance) to try to change it.

DeletedUser

wow I thought these forums were dead, keep it going guys and gals?

I like fella8 he knows how to get a thread filled with activity,

DeletedUser

I didn't want to jump into the mix, but I can't help myself (beergate?). Are you enjoying yourself fella? Lol, the joke is on all of us I think. Looks like LOM have given fella some cities. Can this be some sort of DBP harvesting scheme in which fella loses many cities, everyone attacking him has for morale (but oh, his puny alliance can't support him), LOM (Val and exe0 come to mind) support him and take some killer BP? And in a few weeks or months fella disbands goodfellas and joins LOM? This is like a Grepo pyramid scheme.

For one Fella is now a member of LOM, he is arrogant just like me and many others in LOM, so he is right at home :D

Fella has over 60 slots to fill which we will help him do, when he is all stocked up and ready to roll then we will aid him in attack on whatever DW,Apa,ME victim he wants.

I did defend Fella on many occasions, not for BP but with regards to fairness, i certainly do not like seeing 3 alliances gang up on one players no matter what he said or done.

Did you expect him to rejoin DW or Apa or go to ME???

Wake up, we could have attacked him also but we seen him as more of an asset than a threat, its not too often that 13 months into a world that you get the opportunity to recruit a top 10 player (when slots are filled)

Pity Turd and other foolish leaders couldn't view fella in this manner rather than seeing him as a threat to their ego's.

LOM is a well run alliance we value players input no matter how small or big, we are not solely run by one egomaniac Dictator (Turd- who i hear after his stint in Apa is over he is off to North Korea :heh: )

MJ- we are interested in keeping this world going and active players in it, Pawn will tell you the same but he says one thing and means the other, also this isn't the first time you mentioned my name when clearly there are other names you could, if you got a problem with me you know where i am :rolleyes:....I enjoyed the BP that came from sinking your 2 CS's to Graysley's city yesterday BTW, might want to practice your clearings and timings better ;)

DeletedUser42118

To be honest fella, your PM was ok (as have most PM conversations I've had with you). The fact that you complained that we hadn't declared war with you when we quite clearly weren't at war with you and also seeing as we had received attacks from your players beforehand also, irked me slightly. However, my comment with regard to turning your flags red was mostly tongue in cheek.

It was the follow up mail from tg12345 that led me to declare war and told my guys to concentrate their fire on tg12345, sadly he ghosted far too soon.

The comments re your arrogance is based mainly, as others have already mentioned, more on your posts in the forums than on any private conversations we've had.

Personally, I do admire what you tried to do here. There are plenty of people on here moaning about the state of the server but they still play along regardless, you at least had the balls (and possibly some arrogance) to try to change it.

Thanks Witchaven, a message of this caliber would have gone a lot further when it mattered for me. You seem a decent bloke but didn't before.... sorry

No harm done by what has happened, (here comes some arrogance) I'm thick skinned, i'm strong, i'm a warrior, i'm what you see between a dogs back legs. If you all enjoyed it and feel safe from the goodfellas now then i'm happy for you, mission accomplished. I'll have to grow strong again in a clever way, nice and slow

DeletedUser

Exe0, my timings weren't that great when I hit Grayselegy. You know it, I know it, but I did what I had time for. You're welcome, I wish I could thank you for some BP, but I can't. And yes, I know where you are, but don't plan on me coming at you anytime soon. Although I am quick to help my mates clearing cities or defending them, I personally go for players outside of the top 50 in BP.

P.S. When I launched my attacks against Grayselegy I was highly peeved because a major op was just cancelled. It was cancelled because after the targets were posted, the main targets went into VM. The op was cancelled and it would appear that you either have a spy inside APA, or one of LOM works for the NSA.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Exe0, my timings weren't that great when I hit Grayselegy. You know it, I know it, but I did what I had time for. You're welcome, I wish I could thank you for some BP, but I can't. And yes, I know where you are, but don't plan on me coming at you anytime soon. Although I am quick to help my mates clearing cities or defending them, I personally go for players outside of the top 50 in BP.

P.S. When I launched my attacks against Grayselegy I was highly peeved because a major op was just cancelled. It was cancelled because after the targets were posted, the main targets went into VM. The op was cancelled and it would appear that you either have a spy inside APA, or one of LOM works for the NSA.

Honestly just a coincidence then, I can assure you we don't have any spies in Apathetic (that I know of).

DeletedUser

have you seen how many we have in VM? 19 some long term so can't see them coming back