EotD Letter of Intent to LoC

DeletedUser

(SW) To whom it may concern: We the Eaters of the Dead have recieved a letter of intent from Legion of Chaos's nwinder to war against us should they encounter a single EotD biremes in the harbor of our own player Bianh.

To bring you all up to speed, we have recruited a member that LoC kicked out by the name of Bianh. He was kicked out for "un-ethical" war tactics. This included making a deal with a player he was farming involving the offer to stop attacking him should that player attack one o his enemies and player agreed. Also for suggesting verbally planting a spy in an enemy alliance. When i heard this I immediately sent the player an invite thinking that he would fit in quite well in our alliance. In my opinion Bianh was being merciful to this player that he could have otherwise just continued farming, and apparently freedom of speech in nonexistant in the Legions of Chaos. Nwinder, are you telling me that having a spy in an enemy alliance is unethical?? Reeeaally?
Besides this a deal had been struck with Orionsport that he could remain with us so long as his cities owned prior to his expulsion are handed out to LoC and he aggreed, willingly taking part in a shared forum to hand out his own cities as agreed upon. His ew cities would be relocated to our territory to aid in our current war effort and he apologized and the case was closed. Then days later we recieve a mail from nwinder instigating us about how he is going to claim his cities which is in itself redundant as he has a forum WILLINGLY giving up his cities. After restating the past agreement he accused me of "ordering" him by asking him to not attack cities of Bianh's acquired as an EotD as part of the agreement and told me to "F*** Off".

With that said, should any of our former allies attack any of Bianh's cities acquired as EotD then we will be considered at war. So if any of you in LoC wish to avoid this, now is the time to ask your leader to uphold our agreement or pick your sides while you can. We are an alliance undictated by foreign policy, friend or foe. We granted you entrance into our territory and we can expell you just the same. We will war with all of Delta till the last man with pride, but we are an alliance of our own policy and take pride in our sovereignty. (SW)
-Vigoran
Eaters of the Dead

DeletedUser

I was in Delta, a while ago on a different account, I was verbaly banntering with nwinder on our forum, I made a comment that "went too far" so he kicked me and mobalized LoC to conquer me, apperently I am not the only one to fall victem to nwinders restrictive behaviers.

DeletedUser

I know first hand just how bad his temper is, it turened out fine though, it alowed me to focus on Theta. I just hope that other players don't fall to his massive temper.

DeletedUser9300

Teehee.

LoC and EotD falling out could lead to some... interesting consequences.

DeletedUser

Are you guys seriously kidding me?

Let me catch you up to speed. Bianh was a player made a general in LoC-Ness Monster. He started using my name and the name of other members of LoC leadership to request every small alliance, even those with 4000 points, to either merge into LoC or be destroyed, causing me a nightmare of alliances contacting me asking when the merge will start. This was seriously frustrating to me personally, as you can imagine. He over stepped his boundaries and we told him so. Obviously he did not get it.

Than, a day later, we find out he has made a 12-year-old his personal slave, terminology he used, which we told him was not okay. I have ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with him being kicked. This was a matter entirely taken care of by LoC-Ness Monster. After he was kicked, we agreed to make him LoC-Public Enemy #1. Shortly thereafter we were contacted by yet another player he had made into his personal slave with the intent to start an alliance with those players.

Want to know what is funny? Harbingers have joined in the war with IoA against Spartan Elite. And guess what, his slaves have joined Harbingers. We warned everyone that the odds stated he was a spy and more than likely for IoA - but no one in EotD would believe us.

After I read this, I decided I would personally take one of his cities. LoC does not approve of tribute payments, or anything of the sort. In our rules, the first rule is to Respect all players, including your enemies.

After word, I go to look up Bianh to see if I am in range of ANY of his cities, and what do I see, he has joined EotD.

After asking about him, they told us we "could" conquer his cities in the 10's so he can move over to the 30's. That didn't work for me. Obviously I have no interest helping our alliances Internal Enemy in moving to another place.

Let it be heard, from here to the end of this server, that Dysen, from EotD is a good friend.

Vigoran is not a good friend and not a person I have the least amount of respect for. I sent the letter of intent by personal message, NOT publically. These are not issues for the public. But Vigoran does not understand such things.

We have restored the pact between EotD and LoC and I have pledged to be leaving LoC once the alliance is prepped.

I refuse to take part in any alliance Vigoran has anything to do with. But the future of our alliance is more important than any personal rift I have against any player.

Oh and since Vigoran is somehow interested in dropping personal message here in the forum, I will share his message I told him off over:

"Vigoran on 12/9/10 at 5:17 AM
Whatever, he is giving away his previously owned cities but any cities he conquered after joining us are not to be touched. Our war policy is a little different then yours he will fit in better here."

Do allies really talk to each other like that?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

looks as if LoC isn't the same alliance I left, I remember that we where players in o25 created out of dark red and preatorian gaurd that wanted to form a better kind of alliance, looks like that dream went away with nickossa. I hope LoC will become what it once dreamed to be, but from what I can see it is just another alliance with A larger MRAish academy dominating there little chunck of the world.

DeletedUser

Do allies talk to allies like what Nwinder? I was restating the previously made agreement. Bianh apologized, was in the process of giving away his cities and you want to dictate demands to our alliance? And Im not your friend never was. LoC is not the alliance presented to me by Nickossa under your leadership. this was a business arrangement in which we had a common enemy the Huns. Instead of actively fighting the war you are making your number one priority going after a player who is no longer your problem. The reason Im not your friend is because you cant manipulate my actions and I dont cede to your will. You were all buddy buddy until we refused to merge with you and your true colors have shown ever since.
As far as interestng consequences for an EotD/LoC fallout, dosent matter. We dont sell our souls to win or we would have joined the Huns a long time ago.

DeletedUser

As an update to Legions of Chaos I see mr nwinder has left the alliance and i look forward to starting where we left off, working together to maintain our territory.

DeletedUser

I have talked with dysen and the player that was asked to be removed was.

dysen and Vigoran thank you for that. I have posted that things will be back to normal and that EotD is till our friends.

As I said to dysen

I see some good valet points from us but in saying that if I look from their prospective I can see how they would feel. valet points from our side is understandable. If I was Vigoran looking at it from his side I see an active player that can be recycled. But there was a little more then a bad apple here. I know probably I'm a little more bias towards LOC because I'm with them but I do understand how EotD all feel.

Now that we are all on the same page I hope and look forwards to working with them again.

One more thing I would ask that the moderators close this toppic as it's been worked out and no need to start up something new. If you don't feel the need to lock it? I understand but hope that you will grant my wishes

Thank you

Administration Dept
LOC-LoC-ness

Orian

DeletedUser

As an update to Legions of Chaos I see mr nwinder has left the alliance and i look forward to starting where we left off, working together to maintain our territory.

As you stated in personal message, you want to attack me.

I sent you a warm and friendly personal message a few minutes, wanting to call all of this water under the bridge, after a message from Dysen.

Very well. As I explained to you in that message, I left my alliance as I refuse to let this lead to war.

So we have 2 choices vigoran:
#1 Swallow our pride and learn to deal with each other
#2 You leave your alliance and you and I personally duke it out

Neither of us should, EVER, let our personal feelings determine our relationships with each other's alliance.

I apologize for letting that happen on my side, and make this my personal apology to all parties involved (only half-heartedly to you, admittedly) and this action on my part will serve as proof of that.

If you are ready for a fight, let's do it. I have removed all support from EotD cities in preparation and while still have previous LoC obligations, should be able to hold you off for a while.

DeletedUser

Basically, Nwinder is very hot-headed and over-dramatic, not the first time he has left and certainly won't be the last.

Virgoran doesn't know that some issues are better handled privately and perhaps in a group setting, such as skype.

Both have their pride and they are expanding something that is not too big an issue if handled properly.

Drama that is not needed is growing ever-more.

DeletedUser

I hereby recall any intention for Loc and EotD to become aggressive towards each other. However I was threatened with war and I believe I acted appropriately. If nwinder answer my mail more often I wouldnt havbe to make such news public. I know that an apology of this sort cant be easy for a guy like you nwinder but I accept and looking forward ti starting again together in an effort to preserve our oceans.

DeletedUser

Thats better. This was a pretty stupid arguement and I'm glad its settled.

DeletedUser3288

aww these alliances are so close :)

vigoran.png

DeletedUser

It was cute, so when are we gonna spoon its cold this time of year?