EotD Letter of Intent to LoC

DeletedUser9300

for once I have to side with nwinder... althought Docter T, I must give you sympathy points, as I can tell english is not your first language.

Mailcarrier was in LoC-Ness, and participates in Delta forum.
I can't really follow your point, Docter... my apologies.

DeletedUser15049

King-Fu

I had mailed Graystone before talking with Djrlol about trying to get a ceasefire in place so we could secure the rest of Lord Caedus' cities. I think you need to face up to that - although I really do feel that is never the issue for what has ensued - and is being shown.

The issues between OTC and SoP were more complex. Some of it was emotional. The guys felt my criticisms were hurtful or at least say this is their view. Others were typical alliance interests which I suspect is really the issues here. I could list many of the issues that were real and beyond personalities... but you just carry on with your personalised approach...and hysterical hypocrisy.

You actually divulged diplomatic communication between myself and the leader of Elite Cataphracts concerning alliance matters to that alliance. I trust every alliance here will pause to reflect upon that. Your leader agreed the ceasefire with me, which you then broke and the rest ensued. I would have understood it if it were even to the level you have manipulated it as being. Cut and paste editions or part postings...hardly the truth now is it?

I really don't get your point anyway beyond your usual defamation, myths and personal debasement King-Fu. What is it you are trying to achieve? Is the point that I am a 'bad man' or the point is that you want everyone to feel the same way you do about me? I mean what exactly are you trying to achieve?

Other than making yourself look a fool that is.

I would also point to a certain mail I received from one of your players now moved yet again onto another alliance (as it typical in your ocean) that states Elite Cataphracts and Scorpions of Prometheus were in discussions about a merger BEFORE the Lord Caedus incident. Indeed his claim is that LC was still around and lo and behold this may explain the easy takeover of certain cities and the use of what was communication between alliance leaders to justify what then followed. He is present on this thread. Docter T.

If you challenge me to prove it. I shall. I am not one for posting mails but believe me King-Fu...I shall post that mail here.

Beyond this...I am tired of your personalised attacks. It is beyond acceptable or tolerable behaviour. I suggest you get help. I am serious. You need it.

Dune.

DeletedUser15049

King-Fu

I just realised what you had written re the mail you passed across...or some of the mail you passed across...

It was Djrlol who pushed for there to be an action against Scorpions of Prometheus. I think you'll find I was standing up for Scorpions with finer alliances than your bone picking excuse for one - you know - the Elite Cataphracts who couldn't beat 3 players in the Cradle of Filth and instead are now trying to force them into joining your (latest) alliance.

As far as the rest of your myth-making yet again goes...I never had my foot in both camps in the sense alluded to. I will repeat it for you and others who have minds to perhaps then spell it out for you.

1. I was the Diplomat of an alliance who was waging a war against The Huns and Ares alliances that saw it crumble from 2nd in the rankings to fall out of the top 12 and end up 16th I think at one point. Many of those most loudly denouncing me were then my enemies fighting for an alliance that was sharing a NAP with our then enemies and were also at war with us.

2. Our alliance was active in trying to get other alliances to fight against them as is typical of alliances at war. The leaders of those alliances know this. That activity took place since before I became Diplomat and my role really was to place us in a Coalition of Alliances who would fight as one. Indeed some of the players here are well aware of all this. You weren't party to any of it King-Fu so how you can denounce someone when you were a little tribe in 42 is beyond my understanding...but carry on...

3. That Coalition revealed itself to be full of self centred alliances who thought only of their own interests. This was shown repeatedly. From incursions into our territory to the importing of refugees without discussion. I could go on. You are not quite of the calibre that sees such actions as what they are. Maybe one day you will.

4. As a member of my alliance Council I advocated the opening of peace talks with The Huns. After a period of time, I then won that argument and opened discussions with the relevant alliance leaders.

5. Upon becoming leader of The Huns we again opened negotiations and agreed a ceasefire after a brief conflict had once again ensued in ocean 43.

6. As leader I soon saw we had levels of chronic inactivity. Worse than I had feared when a Diplomat on the Council. I knew I had to deal with that and the other issues relating to there being an MRA history. This initially drove much of what we did here at the OTC. Again this is common knowledge.

7. I notified all the alliances of our position viz a viz The Huns. As I did the Alliances involved removed me from the shared tab that the antiHuns were then sharing. Again I stress that this act need not have taken place. I could have done what others do. But I played it straight.

8. After Final Sovereignty took in you and other refugees, and attacked our cities in 42, then dissolved the Pact, and we went to war...EotD also broke the Pact and started to hit us in 34. Such actions led to a full blown NAP with The Huns and Ares.

I could go on...but in terms of character...I refer to nwinder who will confirm I argued for the rescuing of a lot of players from an ocean due to a mess that I had stumbled into very early in my Diplomatic career. I could have just swanned right off but I argued for them to be let be and for LoC to show some class. They promptly did. One of them is a member of my alliance to this day.

I could go on...but it will be pointless after this to keep responding. Your issue is deep seated and I believe emanates from being humiliated on a shared tab with Spartan Elite.

Get help. This is only a game after all...

dune.

DeletedUser

dunedinliar,

We were a small tribe in 42? correct. Still you were the one who approached me for diplomatic ties. If you forgot, ask ddmurp and he will confirm that.

I have no interest in discussing my past matters with you. Who attacked whom first is none of my concern now. To be honest it really doesn't matter now apart from you will never accept truth. You are living in your own world where you think everyone believes or should believe what you are saying. It's pointless to talk to you on those matters. You carry on with your own theories, partial truths.

You are trying to prove that FS was idiot enough to attack your honorable alliance and got destroyed. You attacked us as well. It happened after you got a NAP with Huns. To be honest you think everyone is a fool enough to believe you and not think that you got that NAP at cost of finishing off your allies who were causing problems for them.

Look at your posts and see who is getting personal. I am pretty sure everyone can see who is calling whom fool, hysterical etc. etc. You are the one who is judging on behalf of others about my character. Don't do that. Let others decide who is what. Everyone knows here what is going on. They have enough brain to rationalize things for themselves.

Lastly, you are trying to create problems for me in game because I am criticizing you on public forum. You send messages to leader of my alliance and want me to be reined in? LOL. Everyone knows who is getting upset and why.

Let's discuss war and we are not interested in anything else with you. You have lost everything you had in O42 and O32 through manipulations. I know you have turtle up your alliance and that's why we are a bit blocked towards you. But rest assured, we will reach to you soon.

We are not trying to recruit CoF guys. We have not recruited any player of OTC and neither we will. They are just acting BP banks for us and hey, who want to take their filthy and crappy towns?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

SG? When did I give them a promise of friendship? I seem to recall I extended my arm in friendship stating "if orian does not contact me, he contacts other people in the alliance, we can be friends" or something like that. When I reminded him not to contact me personally, NOT LOC, just me, he severed our pact. We had stated terms of an agreement. So, I am not sure how that means false promises of friendship, or maybe you just misspoke. Who knows. He knows I had no desire to talk to him. Maybe that is my fault for not being clear enough - but I stated my terms.

Nwinder here you go again as always deceiving and being dishonest in your post. Do you really want me to comment on your actions when I contacted you? You ask not to bring things up in open forums yet here we are again. I'm not going to sit here and let you trash me again.

So if you want to bring it up, here we go again

You always say things that are ridicules. You know that I tried and you kept emailing me calling me a trader and you wanted nothing to do with me, I had open forums for you to except yet you chose not to except them, You answer with a reply to me "That you had no room" You then made another forum without EotD after Tic made one.

So we decided that the only thing you wanted was support and not allies or try to work things out, even know a lot of LOC wanted this you, your ideology, your agenda "which only suited your need" and also your stubbornness to the fact that you take everything so personal and control everything. You just couldn't put your pride a said. Then you have a vote in your forums on whether or not to attack SG-Elites.

From one of your members it was over the fact that we broke a CS, that's funny because LOC broke at least 5 of ours, maybe more. But if you just excepted the forums in the first place it would of never been a problem. How could you even thing of attacking SG members after those members only wanted to make a more active alliance to help in the cause? "again" This is what I mean by your pride.

I mean for you to hate me is one thing we can agree to disagree about what happen, But they still have friends over at LOC yet you were willing to make them fight against friends. This was the last straw Nwinder. You are right I don't want anything to do with you after this, All your lies and "Propaganda" is enough, I stood by over the last year watching you telling everyone how you were the victim. Just to push your agendas, yet to sit on this forum saying lie after lie. Like I said before "cry wolf to many times"

What gets me is you email me and call me a lier yet I have all the post to prove it. I can post it for you if you forgot? I truly think you are delusional and when you speak about others you really are speaking about your self.

We are ready and willing you fight against you if you choose to engage SG. I'm not bowing down to you or your agendas for I disagree with almost everything to say. You just think because your alliance is big you can control everything, well this is not reality at least for us. People are tired of all your antics.

I have no more to say unless Nwinder care to disuses this more on open forum, this is the second time you brought me into the discussion and lied. Like I said I can post it on here for you so everyone can see your lies and see that you are crying wolf again.

DeletedUser15049

King Fu

Anyone reading these forums will see the realities.

And with that I bid you all farewell.

Regards

dune.

DeletedUser

King Fu

Anyone reading these forums will see the realities.

And with that I bid you all farewell.

Regards

dune.

I know you will.

You always try to stir up things. You speak a lot of crap, full of your own myths and falsified partial truths, start personal assaults and then run away.

DeletedUser

Mailcarrier, I was in CORE, I was the one who have you some rights, in order to do some better for the alliance.
As I can see you left and abandoned your position.
That is How I know you.
and You are going to deny this ?

DeletedUser

Originally Posted by nwinder
I will be the first to admit I have no desire for this to be posted on the public forums. But it is, so all I can do is be open and honest, to the best of my abilities.

nice joke mate haha..

lol how true. nwinder that is a lie. You were the one who started this whole conversation on SG-Elites and you don't tell the truth. I'm sorry but it is true.

DeletedUser

no people are not ganging up on mr nwinder its just the fact that he likes to accuse our friend of something that he shouldnt of brought up publicaly (and that is wrong)
He cannot see what is obvious and in front of him.
He got it wrong and needs to admit it before he makes this worse.

he digs himself into hole and to get out he calls for a spade

DeletedUser

As I said to your good buddy LIEUTENANT CAKE:

Look up the definition of traitor, I'll do it for you actually:
"Definition of TRAITOR

: one who betrays another's trust or is false to an obligation or duty"

Hmm, his obligation AND duty was to lead an LoC training alliance. He was trusted to do this. He disbanded and went his own way and failed to communicate about it...that seems like betrayal according to the dictionary definition.

If you are going to make accusations, I'd suggest having something to back them up.

Once the pact was broken others in my alliance (not me) wanted war. I won't betray those in my alliance over those in an alliance who betrayed me, as such we started a vote. The vote, which I have taken ZERO part in - has failed.

It is called being a responsible leader. Just because you don't want something and are a leader, doesn't mean you can't listen to your alliance.

Sometimes you do what you don't want because you are required to. Luckily, I am not required to do something I don't want right now.

But, I won't be relaxing my labeling of SG being a traitor alliance, simple put, that is what they are.

We can be friends, as alliances, but I won't be friends with someone who was directly disloyal to me.

Now you little kiddies go back to the kiddie pool and have fun playing with each other and measure your penis against one another - that's what you guys are best at. Lots of talk, no action whatsoever.

And for further edification for those not knowing the situation entirely but continuing to speak - SG-Elites is not a LoC Training Alliance.

And since Orian failed miserably at his job, we will be recreating Nessie later today, with someone who is actually trustworthy! Total victory.

Oh and btw Docter T, thanks for the concern but I am just humoring these people right now. They are broken-up girlfriends who feel rejected by their formal paternal alliance. They are of zero concern for me - they can do whatever they want. Feast and be merry! Those are things we should be doing right now, instead of bickering like 12-year-old children on the school yard. "It's your fault", "it's his fault", blah, blah, blah.

DeletedUser

As I said to your good buddy LIEUTENANT CAKE:

Look up the definition of traitor, I'll do it for you actually:
"Definition of TRAITOR

trai·tor   /ˈtreɪtər/ Show Spelled
[trey-ter] Show IPA

–noun
1. a person who betrays another, a cause, or any trust.
2. a person who commits treason by betraying his or her country.

okay so regarding orian

1) The elite LoC-nes was a idea that i came up with to help LoC to find out who were just there to play along and for protection. An elite LoC-nes was whate SG is now small but extreemly able task force of good friends and people who trust each other till the death. SG was supposed to be a hit squad for LoC to help them out and to aid in the cause...
It WAS NOT supposed to be a FU to LoC. So in this sense no orian did not betray the cause or trust or anyone.

2)What has orian done to betray LoC-- absolutly nothing.. is wanting to help them an act of betraying LoC no it is not!
Orian has done the things he has done just to help not to hinder.

So dont use the I am smarter than you bullcrap as it doesnt work and i can see through what you say, so can others.

You cant dig yourself out of a hole so stop trying nwinder!!!
Admit you are wrong and get it over and done with mate!!!

DeletedUser

Okay nwinder why do you have to bring up every conversation that deals with you? You make your lies up and then post them to make people feel sorry for you! I am so sick of it! Okay? I don't care about this crap all I want is this not to go PUBLICLY!!!!!! You always need to be right but your not.

Why can't you just deal with the fact that Orian ended the old alliance, made a new one and more efficient one, and things went good in the beggining. Why can't you except it? It happened about a month ago and you are still complaining over it. Where do you ever stop? All I see on the forums from you is lie after lie. Yes like floace said earlier everyone's true colours are coming out and here is mine!!!!!! I can't take it.

This was the only world I never had problems with until you critisised us! We did nothing other than make an alliance and now you classify us as traitors? What made you think that way, your grediness? I have to let out my anger because I know it is bad to hold it in and I'm letting it out in here!

I am sick and tired of you and your lies. I know you are probably not getting this into your thick skull that grew overtime from your first lie but you have to relise what happens, happens and nothing will change it!!!!

:pro: not your little lie land!!

DeletedUser

Oh and btw Docter T, thanks for the concern but I am just humoring these people right now. They are broken-up girlfriends who feel rejected by their formal paternal alliance. They are of zero concern for me - they can do whatever they want. Feast and be merry! Those are things we should be doing right now, instead of bickering like 12-year-old children on the school yard. "It's your fault", "it's his fault", blah, blah, blah.

okay you are not humouring anyone apart from yourself. And yes your are like a twelve year old bickering over a broken toy passing the blame onto everyone else. You think you are really clever because you can use other peoples words and use them against people . But so can i and i am so much more of a bigger person than you and far smarter than you mate. If you think crying wolf will get you sympathy your very wrong but just remember you can only do it so much...

so dont try patronising me ;) your not at all good at this mind games thing..

DeletedUser

You cant dig yourself out of a hole so stop trying nwinder!!!
Admit you are wrong and get it over and done with mate!!!

Yeah sure, I'll happily admit what I have done. It is pretty simple, since orian broke off his traitorous alliance I have called him a traitor.

I've never changed my rhetoric on that, not one time.

I asked orian to never contact me and still have no desire to talk him.

Where is the hole for me to dig myself out of? I've simply created no hole to have to dig out of.

If you don't like it - it is simple, attack me. Otherwise, pull up the big boy panties, realize I don't like you - and work together with us. It is nothing hard to understand, nothing complex, nothing of anything. I don't like you - I won't ever like you. I do not even know whom you guys are. I am loyal to my friends who are loyal to me in return.

Maybe after months pass you guy prove you are willing to work - which you haven't yet (I thought you guys broke up to take out sparky in o15...where he is still living) we'll see if the rhetoric changes.

As I said, actions speak louder than words. Prove you are our friends, prove you are interested in helping us out offensively against some...wait for it...Hunny Bears (as the late, great Nickossa would have said) and we'll go from that place.

Otherwise, my harbors and all of Legion of Chaos' harbors are ready for your ships.

OMG!!! UPDATE!
SG ELITES go to The Huns - HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
As I stated, disloyal and not trustworthy, full stop

DeletedUser

update we did it because you were planning on attacking us tomoro...

btw nwinder i love you
how stubborn you are
and how you always think you are right :')