EotD Letter of Intent to LoC

DeletedUser

and we DID NOT break off you we wanted to be your "Loc-Nes" but you hurt alot of our players who are now extremely tired of your bullcrap.
I no longer think it is the time for words so let our anger be shown on the battlefield.
I respect my enemy but i dont respect you (also CORE i really dont like them)
Feel free to attack me mate.
YOU GOT WHAT YOU WANTED MATE WELL DONE
a war in the homelands...

let our actions be louder than words.

DeletedUser

Yeah sure, I'll happily admit what I have done. It is pretty simple, since orian broke off his traitorous alliance I have called him a traitor.

I've never changed my rhetoric on that, not one time.

I asked orian to never contact me and still have no desire to talk him.

Where is the hole for me to dig myself out of? I've simply created no hole to have to dig out of.

If you don't like it - it is simple, attack me. Otherwise, pull up the big boy panties, realize I don't like you - and work together with us. It is nothing hard to understand, nothing complex, nothing of anything. I don't like you - I won't ever like you. I do not even know whom you guys are. I am loyal to my friends who are loyal to me in return.

Maybe after months pass you guy prove you are willing to work - which you haven't yet (I thought you guys broke up to take out sparky in o15...where he is still living) we'll see if the rhetoric changes.

As I said, actions speak louder than words. Prove you are our friends, prove you are interested in helping us out offensively against some...wait for it...Hunny Bears (as the late, great Nickossa would have said) and we'll go from that place.

Otherwise, my harbors and all of Legion of Chaos' harbors are ready for your ships.

OMG!!! UPDATE!
SG ELITES go to The Huns - HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
As I stated, disloyal and not trustworthy, full stop

Well maybe they should have been threatened less and treated better. I feel a lot loss threatened then you should. Dont you have another update too? :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Wait vigoran what do you mean by that?:heh:

Just saying I dont blame you guys necessarily I would have explored my options too if I found out a vote was put up to attack me and my current allies didnt have the spare resources to back us up.

DeletedUser634

Ok despite the communications between nwinder and the leaders of SG and not knowing what was happening in SG I'll give you the story from my view.

Out of the blue Loc-Ness disbanded and formed their own alliance(SG). Still not 100% sure for the reason for this but my understnading is the basis that they wanted a small active alliance and no dead weights. As far as I know this was never communicated with us and just suddenly happened leaving quite a lot of members stranded. They wanted to create their own alliance and that was fine by me, I didnt mind whether the players were in LOC or in SG. We had a pact and things looked ok. Then for a reason I still don't know the pact was disbanded. This angered some members and a vote was held whether we should go to war after one of our CS's was sunk I believe. The alliance voted no, lets make a NAP. Now SG are joining Huns. In doing so they've given us no choice but to make you our enemy. With a complete lack of communication on their part in the views on most if not all the members of LoC those joining the Huns are traitors and you brought this violence on yourselves. I obviously don't know the full story and nwinder and/or other LOC members may have provoked issues further however I can only comment on what I know and see so this is my conclusion. Feel free to keep me updated as so far that hasn't happened often.

DeletedUser

We arent exactly sure whats up either depite the conflict with you guys I think a compromise could have been established without them joining the Huns but it is what it is.

DeletedUser14283

So many mixed messages *shakes head* WILL SOMEONE TELL US WHAT IN THE WORLD IS GOING ON!!!! :Angry:

DeletedUser

yeah im the same

oh and @floace you read my last messages i think thats what it boils down to..
\
also a big sorry goes out to the forum mods this topic went a bit away lol

DeletedUser

I don't know anymore because now everyone is angry at us. I'm tired of it and this is all because of nwinder!:supermad:

DeletedUser

It's all because of me, right - you guys could have chilled and not went to the huns, that would have been a good start.

We never had any plans to attack you, as TicTac said, the vote, of which I said was legally binding, overwhelming was for no, which I posted BEFORE, on the public forums, which you read, you joined The Huns.

and once you guys started going to the huns, I still did not declare sg-elites enemies, I declared those who went to the huns enemies.

And as proof:
asdf.gif

Notice the time and notice the edit of my message on the board, this was immediately after we found out Joseph25 went to The Huns, our motral enemies.

I have already told the entire story, and as you people start to unravel the thread, you'll find out it is 100% true.

Vigoran: I tell you the same with OTC. Show them some respect and perhaps you'll make some friends.

I'll wash my hands on this and of this game for at least a day. I need a break.

DeletedUser

Vigoran: I tell you the same with OTC. Show them some respect and perhaps you'll make some friends.

nwinder,

Respect is earned. It can not be shown to someone who don't deserve it.

Well maybe they should have been threatened less and treated better. I feel a lot loss threatened then you should. Don't you have another update too? :D

Vigoran is talking about treatment not respect. You can hate your ally and still work with them to achieve a common goal. You can respect your enemy and work against him and want to see his downfall.

DeletedUser

And as proof:
asdf.gif

Again with the lies

You know, that's my daughters account and it was okay by Grepolis I sent them all the information, We have and pay for two internet connection and IP's and tracking, My net is public so all information on the IP's can be check easily. Just go right to the source not like a proxy. Also you know that your member Golden Leaf Goddess has talked to my daughter in Skype before.

This is why you lie so much and make up stories I'm sick of your lies and propaganda. You know and you saw the letter to Grepolis and the reply back from them okaying us from doing anything from. I sent them photo copies of everything. Now if you want me to post here the bills so people know again your lies I would gladly do it.

Anyway I said before, it's not one internet connection with two players, It's two internet connections with two players. What more do you want?

As for leaving SG well you know why to and you can keep feeding those people in the west and crying wolf but If you attack I will be waiting with my daughter. You will never get rid of me I promos you even if you take my cities or hers.

We will just relocate closer to my new alliance and start over just like Tic Tac did. Then you will deal with me from that side as well, either way I'm here and not going anywhere.

DeletedUser

shame shame shame

Again with the lies

You know, that's my daughters account and it was okay by Grepolis I sent them all the information, We have and pay for two internet connection and IP's and tracking, My net is public so all information on the IP's can be check easily. Just go right to the source not like a proxy. Also you know that your member Golden Leaf Goddess has talked to my daughter in Skype before.

This is why you lie so much and make up stories I'm sick of your lies and propaganda. You know and you saw the letter to Grepolis and the reply back from them okaying us from doing anything from. I sent them photo copies of everything. Now if you want me to post here the bills so people know again your lies I would gladly do it.

Anyway I said before, it's not one internet connection with two players, It's two internet connections with two players. What more do you want?

As for leaving SG well you know why to and you can keep feeding those people in the west and crying wolf but If you attack I will be waiting with my daughter. You will never get rid of me I promos you even if you take my cities or hers.

We will just relocate closer to my new alliance and start over just like Tic Tac did. Then you will deal with me from that side as well, either way I'm here and not going anywhere.

im redin this forums for some time and i cant belive what happened ... ur all rammblin about takin down HUNS and GOLDEN HORDE braggin arround and then ....POOOOFF!!!.... u become one of them!? :eek::Angry::eek::Angry:(SW)(SW)(SW)(SW) can someone explain to me what is this? rats leavin sinkin ship? we r all gonna become huns? maybe its good solution, lets divide this world in half, one half to become huns other doa and make one grand total war to extinction. my piece of mind to u oriansport...... ur huns mercenary paid to disolve locness and divide the enemy. all u wrote in this forum is just u tryin to clear ur consience at least thats how it looks like now after u went to huns. all the time ur lamenting how u couldnt do this, u couldnt do that, someone was trashin u arround, dragin u thru mud and then u one nice and sunny day become HUN! shame bro, shame. shame on u for becoming what u r now and shame on me for thinkin u were right when i was reading ur posts.(SW)(SW)(SW)(SW)(SW)(SW)(SW)

DeletedUser

Yes I have spoken with your daughter Orian, as you introduced me to her. She is a very sweet girl. I'm surprised she joined the Huns.

DeletedUser

Mailcarrier, I was in CORE, I was the one who have you some rights, in order to do some better for the alliance.
As I can see you left and abandoned your position.
That is How I know you.
and You are going to deny this ?

When did I deny this? And no sorry I still don't remember you. I left the alliance because no one wanted to go anti-Hun. So I joined LoC-Ness. And then I relized that the Huns aren't bad. Nwinder just can't stand not being no. 1. So he needs help to take them down.

DeletedUser

OMG!!! UPDATE!
SG ELITES go to The Huns - HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
As I stated, disloyal and not trustworthy, full stop

How is that disloyal? They distanced themselves from your cause when they left.

DeletedUser

When did I deny this? And no sorry I still don't remember you. I left the alliance because no one wanted to go anti-Hun. So I joined LoC-Ness. And then I relized that the Huns aren't bad. Nwinder just can't stand not being no. 1. So he needs help to take them down.

You are close, but no cigar. I can't stand Huns being #1!
I don't want to be #1 - I'd rather be about #6 or 7. No expectations, just pure fun!

DeletedUser

and why don't you want them to be no 1?

there is an entire forum about that here in the public forums, I'd suggest going and reading it - it is called Call To Arms or something like that.

I laid it out pretty nice for you.