Eow no more

DeletedUser10416

EOW has disbanded !The war has ended.

I'd like to say well done to everyone in the coalition, every alliance fought hard and made them pay dearly for their long endured arrogance.

Now, time to finish MAP.

DeletedUser

EOW has disbanded !The war has ended.

I'd like to say well done to everyone in the coalition, every alliance fought hard and made them pay dearly for their long endured arrogance.

Now, time to finish MAP.

My guess is that a traitor disbanded EOW, and then left for one of our enemies.

We're putting it back together as quickly as possible, with everyone more than ready to continue fighting.

If you want peace with us, we're happy to consider terms.

But if we go down, we're going to go down honorably, not through someone's sleight-of-hand.

DeletedUser2246

Well said jmkdunwoody

This is but a minor set back, EOW is still here ready willing and able :)

DeletedUser10416

We're putting it back together as quickly as possible, with everyone more than ready to continue fighting.

But if we go down, we're going to go down honorably, not through someone's sleight-of-hand.

How could a spy obtain founder rights?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

How could a spy obtain founder rights?
Where did he say a spy had founder rights? There are only about 5 posts in this thread an already you mix them up

Crazy? Yeah cause something like this has never happened before. Ask the TW-S guys how crazy it sounds

;-(

DeletedUser

You can really trust no one in this game. We have seen leaders randomly disband alliance, tw-s has had it done to them. LOTS just had it done to their alliance this past week. I am sure there are many others.

I think the problem lies more in grepolis. They give any founder access to disband alliance is my understanding. It should require all founders to click disband in order for it to happen. Many alliances including our own have lost their long time stats which is annoying, and then having to get everyone back into alliance and redo all the properties, etc.... it is a real hassle. So limit founders to as few as possible and to the most trustworthy... although you cant trust anyone fully.

Good luck with the reform EOW. Make sure to take down whoever disbanded.

DeletedUser

Thanks for this the spy/traitor... You have informed us of all EOW's actives!

DeletedUser

Actually, I listened to Dogwane's reasons for his destruction of TW#1 and although it seemed a little extreme it was still inside the boundaries of his rights as founder.
That said, I do agree with Essex that there should be a majority vote system in place for founders' termination of the alliance.

DeletedUser

Reasoning? All he had to do was leave and act like a grown man and let someone else do the job he couldn't handle. He was never founder for entire time he was in tw-s, then all of a sudden he asked everyone in council if he could be founder, since he was acting as a leader and handling the mass mails since fargo left, we thought that it would be fine to also make him a founder to show recognition for his efforts... like 3 weeks after fighting and making big speeches about becoming a founder, he hits the disband button.

But that aside, it should allow all founders to decide when an entire alliance disbands, not a single douche. It doesn't seem half of the big alliances that have been dissolved were done purposefully by choice of the alliance, but by one founder with his/her panties in a bunch or they are about to quit game, and they think disbanding is the coolest thing to do at departure.

DeletedUser

Reasoning? All he had to do was leave and act like a grown man and let someone else do the job he couldn't handle. He was never founder for entire time he was in tw-s, then all of a sudden he asked everyone in council if he could be founder, since he was acting as a leader and handling the mass mails since fargo left, we thought that it would be fine to also make him a founder to show recognition for his efforts... like 3 weeks after fighting and making big speeches about becoming a founder, he hits the disband button.

But that aside, it should allow all founders to decide when an entire alliance disbands, not a single douche. It doesn't seem half of the big alliances that have been dissolved were done purposefully by choice of the alliance, but by one founder with his/her panties in a bunch or they are about to quit game, and they think disbanding is the coolest thing to do at departure.

the TW breakup affected me too, so im not saying something shouldnt be done about it, but what if a founder goes inactive, then the alliance cant be disbanded

DeletedUser

This is not a victory to be proud of. What shame has infected you? This is merely a coward's victory as you only won through a coward's way. This shows that your alliance was weaker than EOW as they needed to disbanded the alliance to achieve victory. Perhaps your alliance its not weaker but has inferiority complex when it comes to EOW

DeletedUser

This is not a victory to be proud of. What shame has infected you? This is merely a coward's victory as you only won through a coward's way. This shows that your alliance was weaker than EOW as they needed to disbanded the alliance to achieve victory. Perhaps your alliance its not weaker but has inferiority complex when it comes to EOW

While it may not be an honorable victory, it is far from showing they were weaker than EOW. If anything this incident shows that EOW had a very weak link in their leadership. And we're all aware of how link strength relates to chains.
If EOW were stronger, they'd have prevailed. It went down to the standard of their leadership.
Hopefully Woeisme has fixed those problems in his new alliance N.O.W.

DeletedUser

While it may not be an honorable victory, it is far from showing they were weaker than EOW. If anything this incident shows that EOW had a very weak link in their leadership. And we're all aware of how link strength relates to chains.
If EOW were stronger, they'd have prevailed. It went down to the standard of their leadership.
Hopefully Woeisme has fixed those problems in his new alliance N.O.W.

That's your opinion. After all we are all entitle to our opinions, no? Some may call their method of victory cowardice, some luck or intelligence. Opinions will always be opinions.

DeletedUser

New Olympus Warriors = Elite Olympus Warriors, minus spies and traitors. No end to the war(s) and no victory as yet.

Interestingly enough, the duplicitous leader who left us for another alliance has already run to vacation mode.

I don't know how this will end. We have some honorable and capable opponents who have earned our respect. And I have a lot of alliance-mates who are not about to give up.

DeletedUser

New Olympus Warriors = Elite Olympus Warriors, minus spies and traitors. No end to the war(s) and no victory as yet.

Interestingly enough, the duplicitous leader who left us for another alliance has already run to vacation mode.

definition check on duplicitous? im not too great with big words lol