Newspaper Ephesus Review

DeletedUser

Note: name subject to change

Why not? I'm going to try and make a weekly newspaper about the world and what's going on. Help is appreciated. It will hopefully include interviews, opinions, rankings and more. As of now it's the only newspaper for Ephesus so help is appreciated. Please only volunteer to help if you actually mean it.

DeletedUser

Yeah, I'm serious. You'd have to give me the basics though, and tell me what to do.

DeletedUser

No problem. I made a social group and invited you. We can put rough drafts and bits and pieces of the newspaper there.

DeletedUser19523

ill help too... i can talk to people and get their opinions on stuff when the world opens... first topic i can already picture!

Alex 53 is joining yet another world!

DeletedUser

Geko im not sure if that would be interesting, sounds to me like reporting on dirty socks. Report on what people are interested in like war, people enjoy violence.

DeletedUser

Yeah. First issue sglhould be published on the 17th. (day bp ends)

DeletedUser

I'll help aswell. I am good with typing out long bits of writing on the computer!!

DeletedUser

With all do respect 4 people on one paper is surely enough ? Take Owen's for example, he is doing one all on his own and it's a good read.

DeletedUser19523

nope, i think we have enough for now... well call ya if we need you. absoloutley need you.

DeletedUser

I think I may want to start a newspaper just for competition against you for fun.
I will get some people and ask if they wanna help, but i'm not sure if I am...its just a thought

DeletedUser

Oh sorry, I was here because I wanted to talk to a mod about how I the newspaper thing over my thread