Newspaper Ephesus Times Issue 2

DeletedUser

The power of my newspaper is big.........Anarchy 69 was a 30 player alliance now 62 and ranked 11....Alliances message me to get yourself known

Very strong indeed. You sure it has nothing to do with my alliance and theirs coming up with a merge agreement the night before?

DeletedUser

I know he told me, Its still very influential, were you the founder of GoW

DeletedUser

Did someone really de-rep me for what I said, you get de-reped for everything nowadays

DeletedUser21770

Being de-repped is something you should ignore nowadays. I got de-repped for posting about how Beginners Protection had ended. Sadly there are some people here who live off of being pointlessly negative. Very few people, but there are people nonetheless.

Anywho, merry christmas dev, and good paper. You've improved since your last one =] try adding some pics or something next time (ensuring they're not against the forums rules of course.)

DeletedUser

No i was the founder of The Spartan Hegemony. Our two alliances together got nearly 50k points.

GoW = Gods of War?

DeletedUser10811

hey guys was just messing around and came up with a theme for the news articles,
cause to be honest they look really bare and boring and i wanted something to do,
its abit big at the moment but if people like the theme i've no prob resizing it and doing the rest of the pages using dev13's info,

let me know what ya's think
http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/76/newspaperbi.jpg

and would people actually read it if it was like this?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

That looks great tbh Id read it just for the way it looks :p

+rep ^^

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser21770

I would +rep you for that but I can't for the moment. I would definitely read that. Nice work =]

DeletedUser

Don't get me wrong, your newspaper is fine. But here's some suggestions to make it better.

1. Add some color
2. Make the questions bold instead of the answers

Sorry that I critiqued it, but I figure if you listen to this your newspaper will be perfect.

DeletedUser6810

Don't get me wrong, your newspaper is fine. But here's some suggestions to make it better.

1. Add some color
2. Make the questions bold instead of the answers

Sorry that I critiqued it, but I figure if you listen to this your newspaper will be perfect.

Iv seen your PNP's, you are in no position to comment and give advice to people being creative Lmfao

DeletedUser

haha totally agrree middy haha his idea of a PNP is disturbing :D:D

DeletedUser

Good newspaper, but who are there so many newspapers on the same subjects? Why not just get together and make a great one, combine your stories to make a great Paper.

DeletedUser

I did mine first people copy, but fingolfin just re-did mine with graphics and stuff

DeletedUser21770

They're not copies. Questions are worded differently and such. Much like every newspaper in the real world.

DeletedUser

No I dont mean copy I just mean similiar like people keep interviewing my people and alliances and asking similiar questions, and no I dont mean irishno...But I should post monday or tuesday...Im not home and my work is on my other computer