Pnp Epic Next Level Strats

oskarghost96

Phrourach
Ayyy ,

So as well know Grepolis has become a very tactical focused game where strategy is used at its core to defeat the enemy, those stronger or those weaker. We all know that the game is all about making the best plays, taking down those who oppose you, those who have cities you want. We all do it. High level of tactics will give us a higher chance of outsmarting the enemy and take him down.

So today I was attacked by my fellow SONS of ONENESS who are trying to take my city I think, you know typical stuff.

zNZRma3.jpg

The siege however failed to happen due to my strong defensive units that I have took weeks to stack up in my city. I have to say it was quite a challenge.

Then obviously the guy must have known his CS failed and so his support landed.

452wE6x.jpg

He then, probably very salty from his defeat, attempted to attack me again to reap me from my countless resources shown below.

Iq3XF4L.jpg

He knew he had to send something that I wouldn't expect, like Harpy Lady Sisters.

HryfHO3.jpg

However he left his own units in my city, so I suppose it didn't go too bad and he got some BP ?

CHqfWYs.jpg

This next level move cought me off guard. It's not about killing your own units, it's about sending a message

THE REAL QUESTION IS: Will pingu ever live in Grepolis? Will those Triremes ever go back to their home? Will he use Elegant Egotist with his Harpy Lady Sisters card? Will my cities last another encounter?

FIND OUT NEXT TIME ON DBZ Taras

TL;DR Oskarghost96 is cool

DISCLAIMER: THIS IS NO WAY A WITCH-HUNT OR A SHAMING AND BLAMING OF THOSE INVOLVED. SPROKET AND THE SONS OF ONENESS ARE PLAYERS JUST LIKE US AND THIS IS JUST A TYPICAL PNP. IT IS JUST FOR OVERALL LAUGHS NO PENGUINS WERE HARMED BUT HARPY LADY SISTERS ACTIVATED MY TRAPCARD. LONG LIVE OG96

Last edited:

oskarghost96

Phrourach
explanation message:

JFurJGZ.png

Cool dude :D

-------------

Someone said they can't see images, I switched from Puuush to IMGUR to help that maybe it will help now

Last edited:

DeletedUser41959

Your friend Time and Space plays league , that's nice :p ,he's even naming his cities after SKT players . Which server does he play on ?

+rep for the PnP tho , pretty funny .