Epic Premade is Epic

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

We have come to make the most amazing premade that anyone has ever saw. Ever. Be prepared... For invitations contact a founder with a little bit about yourself. Please try to include 1) Previous grepolis experience 2) Pictures of penguins 3) Other stuff that is important.

Founders:

[user]Jarpenguin[/user] - Dr. Professor Bishop General Chief Lord of Awesomesauce

[user]Skullyhoofd[/user] - Title To Be Determined

Ninja - Title To Be Determined

Leadership:

[user]Zabbi[/user] - Co-leader, but nothing more. "responsibility sucks"

Member List:

[user]Rooster Jones[/user] - Supreme OverSquirrel (Possesses Pact making abilities/Keys to executive bathroom.)

[user]Edwardicus III[/user]

[user]MOSID[/user]

[user]Aicy[/user]

Skype™ Interceptor: Jtin46

[user]christianisbeast[/user]

[user]tommymcm[/user]

Black List:

- Shannon

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

If I join.... I want the title: Supreme OverSquirrel

I want to have full authority to create & delete pacts... and I want a key to the executive bathrooms at the alliance headquarters.

And I INSIST that every single player in the Epic alliance names at least TWO cities after my aunt.

Auntie Sparta has been really feeling under the weather lately... ever since her facial gout started acting up. The doctors don't give her more than a few decades.

It would do her a world of good to know that the very best players on Grepolis were thinking about her.... you know, while they're conquering our cities named Sparta.

DeletedUser

If I join.... I want the title: Supreme OverSquirrel

I want to have full authority to create & delete pacts... and I want a key to the executive bathrooms at the alliance headquarters.

And I INSIST that every single player in the Epic alliance names at least TWO cities after my aunt.

Auntie Sparta has been really feeling under the weather lately... ever since her facial gout started acting up. The doctors don't give her more than a few decades.

It would do her a world of good to know that the very best players on Grepolis were thinking about her.... you know, while they're conquering our cities named Sparta.

You have been added. :p Please follow these steps to get to the executive bathroom: CLICK IT NAO

DeletedUser

I would like to join
PREVIOUS GREPOLIS EXPERIENCE

I have been playing for about a year, or something like that
I have co-lead the worst MRA grepolis has every seen, but just because my friend asked me to help him.
There have been many people in that alliance, the most known on these forums were curly and jarp, but they just joined to kick out everyone :p (It wasn't funny jarp)
I have been doing some war planing in Royal Legion II (rho), but not much (cause the founder does that)
PICTURES OF PENGUINS

image.php

March-of-the-Penguins-WPs-penguins-157185_1280_1024.jpg

emperor-penguin-glenn-grant-national-science-foundation.jpg
OTHER STUFF THAT IS IMPORTANT

penguins>narwhals
I hope you like spoiler number 3

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

hmmmmmm :^)

what world will this be for? i could be interested in surfing dolphins and what
images

DeletedUser15240

You invited meh, cuz i iz epic, sadly I can't join, you know why :p

DeletedUser

Ooh Jarpie I want my alliance to fight with yours.It will be my honor fighting against you.I will nuke you...(jarpenguin)

DeletedUser13936

Epic prehmade iz waay 2 epicz evan for HAIHAIpeople.

:/

DeletedUser13936

I hav had a caze ov short term memorah lose.

Now stopah teh spamming be4 we getz infracted.

DeletedUser

We are deciding on a name...a name so epic...that I can't even begin to describe how epic this name will be....all I can say is that this epic name.....will.....be......EPIC! (Not literately Epic, well.. it will be epic, but not epic. You know what I mean? epic, but not epic? ye, that epic. Kinda epic, eh?)

wb54if.jpg

IT'S GONA BE EPIC!!!

DeletedUser18132

How about you call it "The Epic Alliance"! (That's worse than Spartan) :p:p

Status
Not open for further replies.