u asked me jarp :p i dont need an app if i was invited :p lol
brunocb-sherlock-holmes-tux-5975.png
penguin-9.jpg

penguins-facebook-tag-your-friends-picture1.jpg
meh :D
penguins>narwhals

You're in!

DeletedUser

1) Previous grepolis experience 2) Pictures of penguins 3) Other stuff that is important.

I can build up a city fast, I know I haven't been playing for that long but I know everything about this game ;) I am fun and know what to do

penguin-chick.jpg

happyfeet.jpg

Penguin.jpg

madagascar-penguins-1.jpg
NINJA PENGUINS!

I'm funny and I would love to be with you guys. GO PENGUINS! :p
I hope you accept me

DeletedUser

1) Previous grepolis experience :

Ranked 230th in Psi with 2 cities totaling around 3.8k points. Ranked 400th in BP and founder and leader of the number one ABP, BP, and, points alliance.

2) Pictures of penguins

20tjvgm.jpg

3) Other stuff that is important.

Your member list is looking great so far and I think I would be a nice addition to the team.

~Warlord

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Jarpenguin! You forgot to add my awesomeness to your list.

DeletedUser

I don't mean to be pushy, but am I in? I'm so excited to be in this premade :p

DeletedUser

I like the team setup, so I will give this a try:

1) Previous grepolis experience
My first world was Chi and I ended up being ranked 250th (I was two days late) in the world before quitting because of Psi, I founded and lead Fo Shizzle in Psi and still am, though due to a leader getting all high and mighty and making stupid commands without my permission we got into an unneeded war with the number one alliance. I count myself as a rather good leader, and considering Fo Shizzle was my first alliance, I think I did pretty well, also taking into consideration that I have only been playing for about two months. I am highly active but obviously school has gotten in the way, but I have been doing okay in spite of it. My stats are VERY bad right now considering I was hacked and restarted when I was 12th in Psi.

2) Pictures of penguins

emperor-penguin2-600x4011-312x238.jpg

3) Other stuff that is important.

I love playing Grepolis along with other games such as COD, Minecraft, etc. Not to brag, but I am rather intelligent for my age so don't think I am going to go derping all around the place. I enjoy dubstep and currently live in the US. Thanks for considering me :p

DeletedUser

im am so glad to be apart of this epic premade of epicness

Status
Not open for further replies.