Epic Premade is Epic

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

if u want i'm in,otherwise i will not join the next world.
Byzantine Empire <<nu world>>,Byzantine Empire II <<xi world>>,now i'm leader/recruiter/diplomat in Psi world alliance "Knights of Avalon".

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Sorry for the long wait, I was on vacation... I will answer all questions shortly :p

I would like to join
PREVIOUS GREPOLIS EXPERIENCE

I have been playing for about a year, or something like that
I have co-lead the worst MRA grepolis has every seen, but just because my friend asked me to help him.
There have been many people in that alliance, the most known on these forums were curly and jarp, but they just joined to kick out everyone :p (It wasn't funny jarp)
I have been doing some war planing in Royal Legion II (rho), but not much (cause the founder does that)
PICTURES OF PENGUINS

image.php

March-of-the-Penguins-WPs-penguins-157185_1280_1024.jpg

emperor-penguin-glenn-grant-national-science-foundation.jpg
OTHER STUFF THAT IS IMPORTANT

penguins>narwhals
I hope you like spoiler number 3

Sure.

hmmmmmm :^)

what world will this be for? i could be interested in surfing dolphins and what
images

It will be for omega :p

if u want i'm in,otherwise i will not join the next world.
Byzantine Empire <<nu world>>,Byzantine Empire II <<xi world>>,now i'm leader/recruiter/diplomat in Psi world alliance "Knights of Avalon".

Okay :)

Tommy, send me a proper app :p
-----------

@ a particular group of high level mods I believe skully has answered all your questions with "u jelly?"

DeletedUser

1) Previous grepolis experience 2) Pictures of penguins 3) Other stuff that is important.
I lead the great alliance Teutonic Legion to being second best in it's ocean rivaling AAB (AS Athens Burns). I also grew to a 2000 point polis in 2 days time on Chi. I have now quit all worlds though to join this alliance! :p
cute-penguin-34.jpg

happy-feet-7.jpg

evil-penguin.jpg
I love this game never could live without it! :pro: Can't wait for this alliance to rule Omega in Epicness. I also have an idea for a name
The Last of the Least
I would also like to have the title of Rapid Baby Buggy Bumper (If Possible) and have recruitment rights and own the alliance newspaper! :p hope i get in!

DeletedUser

I made a social group for us called Omega Premade because we don't have a name yet! :p It's for us!

DeletedUser

Guise, if you have Skype join our chat, just speak to jarpenguin or skully. If you don't have Skype then download it.

DeletedUser

Sorry my mom won't let me download skype... wait I just remembered it's my laptop :p can we do chatzy? I'll make one!

DeletedUser

If you're unable to download skype for whatever reason, you can use the online instant messenger found here. Of course it requires you to already have a skype account.

DeletedUser17523

Application!!!!

Please try to include 1) Previous grepolis experience 2) Pictures of penguins 3) Other stuff that is important.

Prev grepolis experiance. Learned game under name buddyo95 in Nu, then became founder of Rulers of Ocean 66 in Omicron, it became The Squad, and now is in boh Alpha and The Unit. Played Chi a little and tried to fix up an MRA. It didnt work and was a fatal mistake. PLayin 4 bout a yr an half

BP Accomplishments:
80 in Omicron, Overall

20sang7.jpg

15oz637.jpg

2z6ca9z.jpg
= ninja penguins!
2dgvoqt.jpg

243kmfn.jpg
= lots of penguins
2lve1k1.jpg
= I really do!
sywhvn.jpg
= Penguin Island!
I vow to use my armies to protect the penguin
28txnjq.jpg

Imma beast. Im Christian. Id love to join an alliance that isnt so messed up that I end up becoming a leader again in order to fix it. I <3 penguins. I really do. And stop global warming, for the love of God save the penguins! And I figured out that one of my friends always put spaces inbetween his final character of the sentence and and exclamation point/question mark like this ! Why does he do it ?

DeletedUser

Downloaded it. Naughty you joining our premade? Sent an invite to jarpenguin and SpartaPrime

Afraid not, at least not before the world opens. My plan is to join solo again and take it from there.

DeletedUser

anyone know when omega is coming? I quit all other worlds for this one.

DeletedUser

wellll :D depends on wat world :p

i am big player with big attack :p
u asked me jarp :p i dont need an app if i was invited :p lol
brunocb-sherlock-holmes-tux-5975.png
penguin-9.jpg

penguins-facebook-tag-your-friends-picture1.jpg
meh :D
penguins>narwhals

Status
Not open for further replies.