Epic reports

DeletedUser

Digi you are back :) Yea kinda stupid to give free BP's like that, unless the troops were already on the way back when the CS was sent.

DeletedUser

Actually, me, along with our other members found out that either Walking Dead is either very very terrible at timing, or uses defense troops to snipe our CS (as attack)

DeletedUser22708

well i don't know who neg repped me for my earlier post but please tell me why? I just stated facts? Pff cowards these days :)

DeletedUser

2zrkc3k.png

1jj1w.png

DeletedUser

this seems more like he is clearing his town and getting rid of those transports and myth units

DeletedUser

He cast desire on them so it definitely was to clear FS. Guessing it was also used as a diversion attack since it didn't go to an alliance mate...
verdict is: not so epic report.

DeletedUser22708

agreed, not so epic. But still, if it was a diversion he could have sent 3 slow transports and send the rest to a team mate. Now he's essentially giving free bp's (city slots) to the enemy.

DeletedUser

fo'sho. I can't play ATM so I don't feel I can take the liberty of judging the decisions and play style of those who are though.

DeletedUser22708

Not really epic, but still funny :)
fail_zpsfb87921d.jpg

gotta love the people on the rim

DeletedUser

bonus lulz in that heroic power was cast, but no land units ever arrived on the beach :D

DeletedUser

I can't give my cities away for free anymore with you guys around :D