Epic reports

DeletedUser17088

I was not content enough to just brag to my alliance mates about this attack report (who have seen this about 10 times), I thought i would share it with Pythagorus.

I still felt very empty and that not enough people know about my report, Pythagoras had the great idea of 'posting on the externals'.

GENIUS!

mbmmwl.png

SO!

To kick off a new thread topic, post below reports that have made you High five yourself for being awesome, or perhaps maybe laugh hard at the misfortune of your enemy :)

Here is another one

mbmmwl.png

Only Joking its the same one, but its awesome at this stage of the game right?

DeletedUser

Not a report but a funny mail :)

After landing a cs in this dude's city I got this.

ariesxw today at 13:53
so what do you do, sit up all day and night playing games? seriously. i sleep for 8 hours a day and i have a job. really? LOL. This is why cute chicks dont hang out online. cause its guys like you here.

DeletedUser

oh dont get me wrong. its definitely a good one at this stage. i think the build up just jacked up my interest and excitement a little too high. :(

DeletedUser

you guys just wait until my CS nuke is done, then you'll see some epic reports :cool:

DeletedUser

That is certainly a nice hit with unexpected results, but I am of the opinion that the word "epic" is far overused. I mean would 2:1 odds and everyone dying be in The Iliad? There is a godly spell involved, so it's hard to say for sure. I don't think it meets the litmus test that I just made up, though.

DeletedUser17088

I think i was more impressed that i didnt have battering ram researched at the time.

also it should be noted that the title of this thread is 'Epic Reports' i didn't say my report was epic, i needed to kick the thread off with an example

DeletedUser11965

Not a report but a funny mail :)

After landing a cs in this dude's city I got this.

ariesxw today at 13:53
so what do you do, sit up all day and night playing games? seriously. i sleep for 8 hours a day and i have a job. really? LOL. This is why cute chicks dont hang out online. cause its guys like you here.

I doubt it

DeletedUser

I think i was more impressed that i didnt have battering ram researched at the time.

also it should be noted that the title of this thread is 'Epic Reports' i didn't say my report was epic, i needed to kick the thread off with an example

You never mentioned my 3sec backtime. I thought that was bloody epic. Got my ls back 1sec after being attacked by ls, and sent backtime attack to land 3 secs after their ls returned home. Result 31 ls dead on their part. Can anyone beat that?

It turns out that tribal wars is good for training some things.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser32061

Here is an attack of much slapping the enemy about:

slap_zpsc5e935bb.png

Epic?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

how did you start a siege without killing all the biremes? :D

EPIC INDEED!

DeletedUser32061

Bug.
I was online when the attack hit, I saw the words and was very excited, then I saw the biremes that lived and then I saw that I had troops coming back...?
I was less excited...

Then I was sad as my CS was all deaded, but then I thought about the awesomeness of the slapping I gave him, and I was happy again.

Rollercoaster moment.