Epic Reports

DeletedUser36558

Those four attacks stopped by only one biremes gave more than 7000 bp

DeletedUser

Code:
[font=Courier New][b](2013-06-17 11:16) MINIONS 23.1 (Whitesquall) is attacking the city Royal stress, which is occupied by **Hyperion**.[/b]
[color=#0000ff]=========================================================[/color]
[b]Attacker[/b]: [b]MINIONS 23.1[/b] [b]Whitesquall[/b] [b]Shinigami DeathSquad A[/b] Morale: 100 % Luck: 11 %
[img]http://grepolis.potusek.eu/imgdyn.php?size=37&margin=5&type=f&list=C2[/img][img]http://grepolis.potusek.eu/img/fair_wind_30x30.png[/img]
[color=#b50307]   73 [/color]
[color=#0000ff]---------------------------------------------------------[/color]
[b]Defender[/b]: [b]Royal stress[/b] [b]royalpayne[/b] [b]Shinigami DeathSquad A[/b]  
[img]http://grepolis.potusek.eu/imgdyn.php?size=37&margin=5&type=f&list=XX.XX[/img]
    ?     ? 
[color=#b50307]    0     0 [/color]
[color=#0000ff]---------------------------------------------------------[/color]
You have not captured any resources.
   [img]http://grepolis.potusek.eu/static/fZ1Z2Z3Z4Z5.png[/img]   [b]Losses[/b]
    94900    21900    58400      730        0 [b]Attacker[/b]
        0        0        0        0        0 [b]Defender[/b]
[color=#0000ff]=========================================================[/color]
[url=http://grepolis.potusek.eu/]Grepolis Report Converter[/url] - ver. 2.1.23 created by Potusek[/font]

*** Killed 32 LS and 108 Bireme *** Giving me 1219 BP for 73 LS used in the attack...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

thats not epic this is epic:

[report]2281e2a5f9fcb484adb29480917a1797[/report]

DeletedUser

Sorry meant to do this..... THis is EPIC:
69755c8d-ae6c-4d96-a1b2-be6ecb12a277_zps82a0858c.jpg

DeletedUser

You guys are really funny you want to post epic reports yet u send a baby nuke with 20LS how funny thanx for the BP! Or a CS with 34LS without even clearing the city HAHAHA I'll sink that everytime! At least the first one has 160LS now that is respectable but still not enough! Get ya game up then post reports! By the way didn't you just lose a city to us post that report BRO! LOL!

DeletedUser40000

I wouldn't call any of all the above epic. Hyp/cody's are just failed conk attempts like we see every day in this 'war', on both sides I dare bet. White's is just a lucky attack, again I've seen more epic like Royal66's LS nuke killing double the number in biremes. I'd post the report if I still had it somewhere, I don't care if he's the enemy, it was a funny report considered afterwards. I don't care what Whitesquall or clayton or I don't know who say, but when I post reports I don't do it to bash Relentless but because they are funny, especially coming from a top 3 alliance.
Cody, you seem to take every single post by an SDS member as a personal attack on you, get over yourself. This is just a game, are we not allowed to have a laugh just because we're losing?

DeletedUser

No Pizza that is exactly what I am saying. I don't take it personal I just think the report should be Epic but just like White posted a seige break attempt because he only lost 73LS. I can not post because I gave 288BP and gained 1123BP. Is it not the same thing? I agree it should be funny!

On the other hand I think it is funny to send your CS with 34LS into a city that has a 6hr TT.

DeletedUser40000

Guess I missed the sarcasm there :p

On the other hand I think it is funny to send your CS with 34LS into a city that has a 6hr TT.
Meh, I've still seen way better ones. It's becoming hard to impress me with reports, I feel like I've seen everything here already...
Still need to spot an attack with 2 cs's at once, then I'll know Kos is just trolling me :eek:

DeletedUser39502

Finally gekk get's a good luck hit. lol. Last time around, the guy musta burned through 4 LS nukes and I swear his best luck was -24. lol.

DeletedUser39502

wow, I just went back and read the last page, that's awful. Only thing I saw that was 1/10th epic was the 50 TS carrying 1k troops. Ever heard of BUNKS? Derp. hehe

DeletedUser40000

No, for the good reports you need to be at page 7-8 :p (or maybe before that, I don't know the entire thread)
Oh, those 50 transports, as they were slow ones I assume he simply hadn't researched them yet.

I take back that I had seen everything, I had never never seen almost 1000 birs killed in only 2 attack waves.
Congrats.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser40000

I forgot to put the report with that (I always post sequels)
Nuke.png
Pretty nuke, I must say

DeletedUser

So that means the attack token works on ships now? Nice reports though.. *Jelly*

DeletedUser

It did not. Glad they fixed it, but, without really calculating, it seems the token is still 30%, shouldn't the update have lowered it to 10%?