Epic Reports

DeletedUser40000

Well that does explain some things :p
Someone said it's indeed lowered to 10% but the old ones stored in the inventory still count for 30%

DeletedUser27700

Well that does explain some things :p
Someone said it's indeed lowered to 10% but the old ones stored in the inventory still count for 30%

That's correct. Anything you already had in your inventory would have stayed the same.

DeletedUser27700

Not sure if serious :heh:

Anyway, someone go find a noob report!
:pro:

DeletedUser40000

Not a noob report, but awful luck and morale.
Bad luck.png
This will most probably be the last report I'm posting here for a good while. Someone's gotta take over.

DeletedUser

Then I guess you are never playing late into the night and losing sleep over this game.

You must not be a TRUE grepolis player...:pro:

DeletedUser32498

Then I guess you are never playing late into the night and losing sleep over this game.

You must not be a TRUE grepolis player...:pro:
There is something called sleep. It involves a bed, laying down, and closing your eyes. Then you don't make foolish mistakes. ;)

DeletedUser32498

Hmmm... if only more KE could give enemies gifts...
haha2.jpg

p.s. smudged out the alliance, city, and in-game player name.

DeletedUser40000

Now we just need to ask Laugh Batti who he gave this present to yesterday at 10.43, hmm :D

DeletedUser

Hehe, some KE derepping me for posting a report from one of their guys? Bring it on. :)

Edit: It was most likely ArrZee, he was online right then :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser32498

Man they love those lone transports. They have to learn to stop being such noobs. In Baris I have a city that has 1700 slingers (with transports) and additional LS. That's with a fully upgraded city with thermal baths and additional city population expansion.