Epic Reports

DeletedUser32498

Oooh he knows how to use editing software. :eek:
hmmm...dos equis+fizband=funny.jpg
Big deal it's war. It's like being arrogant about every little city you conquer because you are so insecure about yourself. I have more CS in water anyway and plan on picking new targets.

DeletedUser

Fizband took one of my cities...he's talking trash online...what should my next move be...I GOT IT, lets talk about my CS rather than do anything with them!:D
QQ2.jpg

DeletedUser32498

You're just jealous because i'm sexier than Strangechild. lol. :cool:

DeletedUser

Another Deathdealer "Daveinator007" city taken by Fizband. I guess its luck if your online right? Nice job on the 2 defensive spells...you must have really been worried!

Is it luck if it has happened twice now? Oh wait, all my attacks that landed had negative luck on them, so that would make YOU lucky, AND YOU STILL LOST THE CITY! :D
BAHAHAHAHA
Deathdealer.jpg

DeletedUser32630

Looks like fizband is sexier than poor Dave. Better overcome fiz before you approach a sexiness level of strange.

DeletedUser27700

If you have an issue with moderation, PM me. This was also spam, and will be removed.

DeletedUser40000

2qscd9l.jpg

:)

DeletedUser

Pizza - that report is a beautiful thing.
Huge Congratulations to Relentless - well done, brilliant planning and superb execution.
All the best to you guys :cool:
Regards
MW

DeletedUser

Mmmmm, ArrZee and his amazing BP gains without use of Gold or any other devious play!
Maybe Nihellas was going to conquer some cities!
Might explain, why Karma killed loads of CS in his harbours.

Im sure theirs plenty of inactive KE players who decided to suicide their troops in ArrZees harbour at the end so he could get BP and CP.
Makes you wonder who was in those accounts! lol

The sceptic in me says those CS were for ArrZees gain, but hey! im sure ArrZee would say different
After all hes the self proclaimed no1 player in this world
So obviously explains why he did (sorry didnt ) get involved in the biggish seige at the end on Mare King ( credit to the KE players staying active and having fun there). Maybe the fact NeoGio was involved, may explain ArrZees Absence!

ArrZee choosing to save his offence troops for a better BP ratio in soft targets of his own players lol