Epic Sabotage

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I firelord sabotaged the great Samuri Swords. Their founder went Inactive , leaders started to ditch the alliance eventually a noob was given leader's right. I asked him for the rights and he gladly gave it to me.

And Then I SABOTAGED IT

DeletedUser

Wow! You sabotaged an already failing alliance. Gee firelord, you sure know how to pick 'em

DeletedUser

Epic sabotage? :rolleyes: Pffft! This post is more like an epic waste of time. I gave you 30 seconds of my life, never again. In fact, why the (expletive:supermad:deleted) am I even replyi... .. .. .. .. . .. . . .

DeletedUser

And Then I SABOTAGED IT

Advertise that you're not worthy of trust and are a miserable waste of a gamer. I'll bet you're the type that takes the bolts off of wheelchairs and gloats about the injured/handicapped people wiping out.

DeletedUser

excuse me I'm a fantastic gamer. I conquer cities everyday in sigma. I fought against D.N attacks and my BP is over 100k.

DeletedUser

What he said was that with that crap declaration, you are saying a couple of things:

You are in need of some attention...
And you are not a trusty player, if your are not trust worthy, you don´t get far in this game...

Like ole said, why did i lost my time reading this worthless thread!

DeletedUser

lol can't wait until the founder logs in. LOL I have a nice surprise for him ;)

DeletedUser

Do not sprout lies! I rock!!!!! I kicked out 62 members from an alliance! I disbanded an alliance with 130 members! And guess what? It was my alliance I disbanded!"

Aicy

Strategos
Firelord0001, we all know now that ANYONE can pull off a sabotage. There have been so many it's not even a big deal at all anymore.

Don't be so pleased with yourself.

DeletedUser

Why? It's like telling Daizan don't be pleased with yourself. A lot of leaders made alliances like PV.

Aicy

Strategos
Lol no they don't.

Alliances like PV are VERY rare and hard to pull off, the complete opposite of a sabotage.

DeletedUser

Prove it. Sabotage an alliance with 62 members. It's really funny because you're talking like you sabotaged numerous large alliances. when you actually done none. By the way the alliance I sabotaged had a high Average point and BP

Aicy

Strategos
No, I have never sabotaged an alliance and never will.

And that's not because I can't, but because I am not a pathetic piece of lowlife scum that seeks his enjoyment out of others misery.

DeletedUser

Oh my god I cannot wait until he finds out. Months work gone. Poof* Into thin air because of one noob. xD LOL

DeletedUser

^ This shows you are a fail player. That wasted everyone's time. And just like what you said We should see Months of Work Poof GONE<From PI(bye bye) Firelord

Status
Not open for further replies.