Epic Sabotage

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

^^masked provanity

Really?(sarcasm) You do realize not all players use grepolis 24/7. He'll back in as usual as it's his daily routine and check on the alliance

DeletedUser

Oh look he just logged on and remade the alliance. Check their profile rofl

DeletedUser

i would never sabotage an alliance
i NEVER betray people

u were given a responsibility and powers but u misused ur power and proved u are not trustworthy

DeletedUser

Hey!

I nearly drowned Turkey , I nearly died. That's not nice.

DeletedUser

How come this guys makes 1 lame post and gets 3 pages of replies - FROM PEOPLE WHO AREN'T EVEN PLAYING PI?!

trolls... what's this guys ingame name anyways???

DeletedUser

Francisco Pizarro is his name and I do play PI thank you very much.

DeletedUser12324

I don't see what the big deal is, he sabbotaged a small alliance, it's been done before it will be done again case closed can we not give the guy attention.

DeletedUser

So phears why do you have a city named Artemis and RIP Pgalland 25?
I do not see you taking either out any time soon.

DeletedUser12324

Artemis was in respect to ArtemisXXX taking my first city since the war started, it's also in respect to my old alliance on Epsilon.

RIP Pgalland will happen.....

DeletedUser12324

You've managed to get yourself a bigger ego than Incubi while brown nosing them, and you managed to pee me off making wild accusations about me.

Happy? :)

pgalland25

Strategos
My ego is strictly for fun. It's really fun watching people like you get as angry as you do. And watch you do childish things like name cities after me. It's really quite cute.

And yes phears, I am very happy.

Again with the hating, so aggressive. It's bad for your health.

DeletedUser

wow guys...... well even though tis guys a r-tard give him credit, hes an idiot for posting this but we ALL said somethin, so i give him some credit

DeletedUser

Closing this post.

Everyone who was abusive or insulting to each other in this post, get their first warning from me.

Masking an insult, by typing it in short form, does not make it alright.

3 infractions in this one post...enough to close this.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.