Epic

DeletedUser

userimagek.gif

Recruitment
For now I only want several players (For the moment, I'll search for possible players when the world opens) who will join me 24 hours after the server has opened. These players will need relevant experience in 2.0 world settings and be able to actively play for 7 or more hours during a 24 hour period.

What I want from the candidates is:
Maturity - If you're going to be an 11 year old swearing in the forums and throwing insults around and spamming caps etc don't bother applying.

MUST use the ingame chat feature. Not skype.

Experience - I care little for experience on 1.26x worlds - I'd like your Grepostats link and someone who can vouch for you.

Knowledge - Even with experience it doesn't mean you have a great understanding of the game mechanics thus you also need to be able to build efficiently planning your moves hours before actually building (Assuming nothing goes wrong Example: Incoming attacks)
Most importantly - Being able to snipe incoming attacks.

Direction
North East 24 hours after the world opens.

About me
I've not been playing that long - My first world was Kappa - I managed to maintain a fairly high rank all the way through to sending out my colony ship against a top 12 player I then quit and gave my account to a friend of Daizan's.

I came back just recently for the start of Omega - Currently rank 2 but held the top one position more than anyone else so far.

That's basically it. I have limited experience in Grepolis but as for strategy and war games I have a lot of experience which has been proved twice.

* I may possibly alter this later *

Feel free to send me a private message or reply here.
Questions are welcome.

Application in the spoiler below.

Username: This is the username you'll be playing Athens with.
Grepostats links: Post "All" your Grepostats links.
How many worlds: This is how many 2.x worlds you have played.

What time(s) will you NOT be able to join Athens on 30th? Use Central European Time (Game Server time).
What would be the best time for you to join Athens on the 30th? Use Central European Time (Game Server time).

Are you able to snipe incoming attacks?
Roughly how many hours a day can you play Athens?

Show me your usually start build up to 7th farm(Keep in mind this world x2 speed and x2 unit speed) This should be sent to me in a private message.

Name at least one person who can vouch for you.

Do you own a PS3/Call of Duty Black Ops? If yes, what's your PSN? THIS IS EXTREMELY IMPORTANT!! ;)

Member list:
Naughty Bear/Phararapid
Trek2282
Project 67
Raffy21
Fhibner
Lozman
jdye34
lynx242

*Possibly two others.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I am Lozman

I'll join.

:pro: and not for girls

DeletedUser

Application format added to OP.

Ingame chat is shocking poor in comparison to Skype !

That may be true, however, I may find players I like during the start of Athens who won't download Skype and I refuse to disallow someone into an alliance just because they won't download an external program from Microsoft.

DeletedUser

Spoiler:

Username: I dont know yet haha Im thinking of a good one i will inform you before it comes out ;)
Grepostats links: http://www.grepostats.com/home/search?search=fhibner&type=player
How many worlds: 2

What time(s) will you NOT be able to join Athens on 30th? Use Central European Time (Game Server time). - From 10 Am till 5 Pm
What would be the best time for you to join Athens on the 30th? Use Central European Time (Game Server time). - Probably at 45 Pm but since your going 24h after it i must to to be in the same ocean

Are you able to snipe incoming attacks? Yeah if i try hard haha ;)
Roughly how many hours a day can you play Athens? Depends if im not going out then i can stay for like 8-9 hours. When i go out i usually go out for a few hours :p But still login for 2-3 hours after it :)

Show me your usually start build up to 7th farm(Keep in mind this world x2 speed and x2 unit speed). What do you mean? As in what i build step by step?

Do you own a PS3/Call of Duty Black Ops? If yes, what's your PSN? THIS IS EXTREMELY IMPORTANT!! No :( Xbox and waiting for MW3 :p

DeletedUser

Show me your usually start build up to 7th farm(Keep in mind this world x2 speed and x2 unit speed). What do you mean? As in what i build step by step?

Private message only but yes (Doesn't have to be 100% accurate) .

DeletedUser

How is the Leadership going to look like? Just 1 Founder or other stuff to? :)

DeletedUser

I'll be interested in joining. Will work on the application as soon as I can

DeletedUser

This world be with Huge Ally Cap
So small alliances will not be ably to survive
I think

Good Luck

Haha you dont know how good small ones can be ;) A small one could take on a few big ones if all are active and help each other :)

DeletedUser

I'd rather have 10 good players than 100 noobs ;)

Application-
Username: Raffy21
Grepostats links: http://www.grepostats.com/world/en19/player/1452595 Only world i haven't deleted my account on :p
How many worlds: I've played on three 2.0 worlds athens will make it 4

What time(s) will you NOT be able to join Athens on 30th? Use Central European Time (Game Server time). I can join whenever (mobile)
What would be the best time for you to join Athens on the 30th? Use Central European Time (Game Server time). Anytime

Are you able to snipe incoming attacks? Yes
Roughly how many hours a day can you play Athens? As many as i want.

Do you own a PS3/Call of Duty Black Ops? If yes, what's your PSN? THIS IS EXTREMELY IMPORTANT!!
Do i own a ps3? Yes. Do i have black ops? No.
I'm more of an xbox 360 guy :p

DeletedUser

How is the Leadership going to look like? Just 1 Founder or other stuff to? :)

No leadership, sorry.
I'll set up a forum where team members can submit possible recruitments, pacts and other stuff but there will only be I with power in the alliance.

Keeps things secure.

----

Considering you were to first person I spoken to Raffy21, you can consider yourself accepted.