Newspaper Epidamnos Global Newspaper ~ First Edition

• Thread starter DeletedUser55429
  • Start date

DeletedUser55289

This paper started off so promising....
smiley_emoticons_no_sad.gif

DeletedUser24785

yes TLK, newspapers are the best thing on the ext. forums, shame as i believe interviews etc were all done for 2nd edition.

princess Kuini

Phrourach
yes TLK, newspapers are the best thing on the ext. forums, shame as i believe interviews etc were all done for 2nd edition.
We could all just post our responses to the interview, I have to admit I was looking forward to other alliances answers, had pop corn and everything waiting in our council room..

DeletedUser55362

We could all just post our responses to the interview, I have to admit I was looking forward to other alliances answers, had pop corn and everything waiting in our council room..

We could, but its not the same, is it?!

Anyway, lets hope she comes back
gazeta.gif

DeletedUser27793

She was away for 2-3 days and the shadies were attacking her all day so she was eaten up :(

DeletedUser44213

Although, does anyone know where you can get stats of wars because I used to use grepostats and the oracle, of which neither are currently working

DeletedUser44213

Interviews have been conducted, responses received... But just a bit too late for me to get it done now. Will be posting it tomorrow afternoon whilst typing on my hangover! I did end up using grepolife so thanks for that guys :)